Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

051EDFF8-E5DA-4CF7-B6A7-B702DB2BA419.jpeg
Good look

For anybody who is trying to buy the Kyrie Flytrap, The materials are super thin on the upper so thats why GO HALF SIZE DOWN!!!!! i just receive size 9.5 and 10 because it fluctuates between 9.5 to 10 but this time... i have to return both and get size 9... Also GRIP is wayyy better then 4's

Is there any confirmation that the Volts will actually release? Or are we just speculating/hoping? Definitely one of the most fire Kyrie 4 CW's, would be an instacop!

Just hope at this point. I'm gonna say no though because we hoped for that damn Cream and Red Kyrie 3 but we never got it.

For anybody who is trying to buy the Kyrie Flytrap, The materials are super thin on the upper so thats why GO HALF SIZE DOWN!!!!! i just receive size 9.5 and 10 because it fluctuates between 9.5 to 10 but this time... i have to return both and get size 9... Also GRIP is wayyy better then 4's

Really glad to hear the traction is better this is making me change my mind of grabbing then if they ever release over here.
Every review/video about them says the same as you that they run long.
May try .5 down.
I think the Kyrie 4 definitely is smaller in length than the 1,2,3’s.

Potential fakes eh? Wouldn’t be the first time a college player went that route.... and now that you mention it that swoosh lookin a lil... round :lol:

Haha bro that’s crazy because I’m very satisfied with the colors this model so far, just the exclusivity of the shoe is frustrating

Haha bro that’s crazy because I’m very satisfied with the colors this model so far, just the exclusivity of the shoe is frustrating
Yes the confettis are fire, blk/wht CW are tough. Other than that idk. The PE’s of course those are flame , I think swoosh can give us some more heat to cop

Nike has to understand, Themes come with time. For ex. The last shots, flu games, were named that by the culture looking back on the impact the player had. Force feeding us these corny themes takes away from the fun of it all.

DAF25B55-D62B-458C-839A-7CC5F8F8A0FD.jpeg

I know this is the Kyrie 4 thread, but any info on these?
all the team that participated in the PK80 tournament back in November got PG1, Kyrie3, KDX, KobeAD, Jorday 32, SuperFly17 all black with shiny logo {for PK's sunglasses} Michigan State was one of the teams that played. my quess is these shoes were from that tourney & he swapped out the laces

Back
Top Bottom