Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Y’all can’t expect to like every color they put out lol..do you know how many different 3s they made? I’m sure you’ll find something that suits your taste not everyone likes the same thing..I think they’ve been killing it with the colors for 4s so far. Also I think the 4 is the worst model they’ve had in this line too,

Bought every GR thats released so far in the UK. But I’m gonna have to pass on monkeys.
Still waiting on a update on what’s next in Europe & release of Flytrap.

So far I have -
Confetti.
Ankle Taker.
Obsidian.
BHM.
Guardians.
All Star.

With the March madness bottom being almost silver and me also getting the previous Halloween looking pair of that suede part truly looks that faded I’ll have to pass. I want to see more pics of the YOTM or a video.

They are saying this is mamba mentality
Screenshot_20180321-205125.png

Those March madness may have just passed my CNY and confetti for top pair. In person that sign with leather material is incredible.

I know this the 4 thread but what’s a reasonable price for the mamba mentality 3? I paid 290 didn’t know if that was good. I thought so but just want different perspectives. I’m gonna focus on 3 I missed cause 4 only seem to like black colors

Y’all can’t expect to like every color they put out lol..do you know how many different 3s they made? I’m sure you’ll find something that suits your taste not everyone likes the same thing..I think they’ve been killing it with the colors for 4s so far. Also I think the 4 is the worst model they’ve had in this line too,
Was with you till the last sentence. 3's were way too boring and those have been the worst so far IMO

Was with you till the last sentence. 3's were way too boring and those have been the worst so far IMO
I don’t even know why I typed the last sentence as it was completely unrelated to the rest of my post..the 3s are super clean to me though , one of my favorite silhouettes of all time. I’d say the 2s and 3s are tied for the best and 1 is very close behind. I love the kyrie line so far I hope they don’t start making them all crAzy like they did lebrons and I hope they keep the price like it is but I’m sure those wishes are just that.

Back
Top Bottom