Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I don’t even know why I typed the last sentence as it was completely unrelated to the rest of my post..the 3s are super clean to me though , one of my favorite silhouettes of all time. I’d say the 2s and 3s are tied for the best and 1 is very close behind. I love the kyrie line so far I hope they don’t start making them all crAzy like they did lebrons and I hope they keep the price like it is but I’m sure those wishes are just that.
So far they've been consistently good looking and unlike the Lebrons recently they actually look like ball shoes

F675189F-6D0A-4EC6-9D85-470AAD1D7898.png
Best price ive seen on these of course none of my size

I don’t even know why I typed the last sentence as it was completely unrelated to the rest of my post..the 3s are super clean to me though , one of my favorite silhouettes of all time. I’d say the 2s and 3s are tied for the best and 1 is very close behind. I love the kyrie line so far I hope they don’t start making them all crAzy like they did lebrons and I hope they keep the price like it is but I’m sure those wishes are just that.

i agree look wise 3 had the nicest shape...
let down with weak colorways / only picked up 5 pairs
****** to ball in thou - hot as / had to be broken in / as pinky toe would jam up in areas...

2 had best colorways and was a decent balling shoe ( have about 8 pairs in my rotation)
no break in time
but look wise they look short and stubby/like ronald mcd shoes now haha...

4 look nice to ball in (as i still havent picked up any)
but so far even more whacked out colors...
all u cats who want the bright / loud colors getting what you want...
if i had clean cool greys or black suede colors - then i would get a pair

Yea but no big deal, if you look at any sig shoe esp like lebrons there are 20 uninspired color ways and then a few bangers. The thing with these kyrie 4s is they haven’t been putting out enough colors in my opinion, and all the Good ones are so limited and I will not pay that much for a shoe..except the Chinese New Year. All the other ones like confetti, London , fall etc are dope but not worth the money they’re charging in my opinion. Ima wait and see what else comes March madness are Dope , city editions are fresh with the city edition fitted and CNY is one of my favs from the kyrie line period.

Back
Top Bottom