Fades
Milksnakes
BHM
Easters
Mambacurials 2x

I'm thirsty for the pythons and sulfurs

im broke :lol:

minus that i buy retros :lol:

ive got the pythons, ids, and the volts.

i need to get those grey/orange ones.

im a sucker for grey based shoes like those

Last edited:
I really hope those "Mine Greys" arnt those with the "white/Grey" upper with that "Orange" sole/liner that ive seen picsof lately?....Im gunna be P.O.!!!!!....if that the case ya realize how many kobe 8s have been released with an "Orange/Crimson red" colorway?.......Xmas, Pythons, BHMs, All-stars, VB, Blue Blitz, PP, Grey PP, Sparks, Tony Tigers, Challenge Reds, Mine greys?..maybe? so thats 12 colorways!! 12!!!!.... SMH...for a Laker!!...lol....and a grand total of 2 with purple, "Gradients and i guess "Easters", if ya wanna call that a laker colorway?.....anywaz....thats the kobe 8s only downfall..... IMO...

[h1]
Nike-Kobe-8-PIT-VIPER-Release-Date-625x336.jpg
[/h1]
[h1]NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM “PIT VIPER” RELEASE DATE[/h1]
By Sneaker Bar  | on September 11, 2013 | 8 Comments

NIKEiD  just launched their new “Pit Viper” option, but for those that may not be feeling what’s offered than this upcoming “Pit Viper” Nike Kobe 8  colorway may be ideal. Featuring a Purple Dynasty snakeskin-inspired print along the Engineered Mesh upper with hints of Raspberry Red and Green Glow accents.

Look for the Nike Kobe 8 System “Pit Viper”  to officially launch on October 4th, 2013 to retailers including Foot Locker.

Nike Kobe 8 System
Purple Dynasty/Raspberry Red-Wolf Grey-Green Glow
October 5th, 2013
$140

Via sneakerbardetroit.com

Last edited:
I think it will be officially Oct 5th, but looks like from all the posts here and all the chatter on other forums Oct 5th is the date.

Oh boy... Bel Air Vs and Pit Vipers, thats a colorful pickup.

My man you following in the footsteps I did the same thing with footaction but it actual was my birthday

Happy bday! I went into ftl knowing I might be out of luck, cuz I wear an 11, but I got lucky. With the BHMs and the superhero's that'll bring my kobe 8 count up to 13. Never thought I'd buy this many of one shoe.

If BHM's hit outlets...which is arguably one of the most LIMITED Kobe 8's in the entire line-up.  Then  any other colorway can hit outlets.

I especially know Sulfurs will be in outlets somewhere down the line.  Those were the most produced Kobe in the whole lineup. If not, what was then? No other colorway had more to go around than Sulfurs from what I know.

Last edited:
I was actually just walking-and snapped the pic with a timer- how is it ack-ward? Learn how to spell before you try to look cool and clown :wink:

Woops.. (Awkward) not trying to look cool, but seriously, I think the pose with one foot up is hilarious. I don't get it, but to each its own. Nice pics! :smokin

Thanks guys I'm really happy about the superheroes, I absolutely love that shoe. I just wanna high five someone right now!!!

Thanks guys I'm really happy about the superheroes, I absolutely love that shoe. I just wanna high five someone right now!!!
How about a virtual high five? I just stock located a pair of superheroes today and thanks to a coupon and gift card, got them for 135. I'm happy too!

If BHM's hit outlets...which is arguably one of the most LIMITED Kobe 8's in the entire line-up.  Then  any other colorway can hit outlets.

I especially know Sulfurs will be in outlets somewhere down the line.  Those were the most produced Kobe in the whole lineup. If not, what was then? No other colorway had more to go around than Sulfurs from what I know.

You missed the fact that those BHM were b-grades buddy

I really hope those "Mine Greys" arnt those with the "white/Grey" upper with that "Orange" sole/liner that ive seen picsof lately?....Im gunna be P.O.!!!!!....if that the case ya realize how many kobe 8s have been released with an "Orange/Crimson red" colorway?.......Xmas, Pythons, BHMs, All-stars, VB, Blue Blitz, PP, Grey PP, Sparks, Tony Tigers, Challenge Reds, Mine greys?..maybe? so thats 12 colorways!! 12!!!!.... SMH...for a Laker!!...lol....and a grand total of 2 with purple, "Gradients and i guess "Easters", if ya wanna call that a laker colorway?.....anywaz....thats the kobe 8s only downfall..... IMO...

Back
Top Bottom