OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I got this shirt at champs today if anyone is interested. It goes with the tony the tigers

Last edited:
Just got my taipan kobes ordered from ruvilla for $117. Even came with a towel and little rubber bracelet. Can't beat that.

Mine grey?

If those are the Mine Grey then it's a pass. I don't like the grey/orange PP as is.

Now I'm losing hope that nike releases any of the lakers cw

On another note...

The end of the 8 has been a huge disappointment to me. Go ahead, bash me. I don't care. Might have to just double up on Sulfur's and Fade's.

Sigh...till the 9's drop. :smokin

Last edited:
I guess I gotta be one of the few lakers fans that could really care less bout a lakers color way lol I would cop amnesties for sure and maybe plat and purple homes but other than that meh....

[/COLOR]

On another note...

The end of the 8 has been a huge disappointment to me. Go ahead, bash me. I don't care. Might have to just double up on Sulfur's and Fade's.

Sigh...till the 9's drop. :smokin
I kinda agree with that because there hasn't been any real nice cws compared to earlier in the year but there are some cool 8s releasing later like the Pit Vipers

First post...been lurking for awhile. I figured I would create an account since I made my first non-coupon purchase online (ordered BHMs from kicks-crew). The 8 has been addicting.

Also I'd like to thank NT, cuz I did not know you could stock locate or use bday coupons when it wasn't your bday. (Just stock located a pair of the superhero elites from ftl with bday coupon and a $50 dollar gift card!)

Those sparks are next! If they come stateside.
My man you following in the footsteps I did the same thing with footaction but it actual was my birthday

How do you use bday coupons when its not your bday? I've always wondered that :smh: if anyone can PM how to use them when it's not your bday? Thanks in advance :smile:

How do you use bday coupons when its not your bday? I've always wondered that :smh: if anyone can PM how to use them when it's not your bday? Thanks in advance :smile:

It's no secret. Just print the coupon have your VIP card and ask if you can use it when you are in the store.
Before you ask the bday coupon is in the
...... Coupon thread

Back
Top Bottom