Easters (will b sellin soon)
Blue Corals (will b sellin soon)
Red Snakes

[h1]
Nike-Kobe-8-PIT-VIPER-Release-Date-625x336.jpg
[/h1]

[h1]NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM “PIT VIPER” RELEASE DATE[/h1]

By Sneaker Bar | on September 11, 2013 | 8 Comments

NIKEiD just launched their new “Pit Viper” option, but for those that may not be feeling what’s offered than this upcoming “Pit Viper” Nike Kobe 8 colorway may be ideal. Featuring a Purple Dynasty snakeskin-inspired print along the Engineered Mesh upper with hints of Raspberry Red and Green Glow accents.

Look for the Nike Kobe 8 System “Pit Viper” to officially launch on October 4th, 2013 to retailers including Foot Locker.

Nike Kobe 8 System

Purple Dynasty/Raspberry Red-Wolf Grey-Green Glow

October 5th, 2013

$140

Via sneakerbardetroit.com

:smokin im glad Nike moved the RD, so i can save up more $$$ :rofl:

Last edited:
My first solid upper kobe..., so simple yet so beautiful! if those amnesties ever come out they be amazing I can already tell lol

I think it's time to give up my search for Purple Fades. eBay prices are insane and that's about the only place I can find my size. :smh:

The Clot x Air max 1s is scheduled to release in the US, or am I mistaken?
One shanghai exclusive already released on 8/31. I've been saying wait until the lakers play in shanghai for the preseason first to determine if they are or aren't releasing in the states. When I watched the video someone posted of their fireworks recently the fake pair of asg that we went by showed up in the sugestions and the replica site and the rest of them called them fireworks so these were supposed to release for a while.

I think it's time to give up my search for Purple Fades. eBay prices are insane and that's about the only place I can find my size.
mean.gif
what size are you? i know a guy on a local FB group selling some worn 2x for $140 shipped.  size 12

If BHM's hit outlets...which is arguably one of the most LIMITED Kobe 8's in the entire line-up.  Then  any other colorway can hit outlets.

I especially know Sulfurs will be in outlets somewhere down the line.  Those were the most produced Kobe in the whole lineup. If not, what was then? No other colorway had more to go around than Sulfurs from what I know.
werent the BHMs that hit outlets b grades...

If you could call em' that

Stamped and in the orange box, but seriously not a single flaw on them. Only 10 off retail too.
regardless for some reason nike considered them B grades n that was the reason why they were at outlets which was what I was trying to get at... its not like they were pairs that were shipped to outlets cause they were sitting on ftl shelves

Back
Top Bottom