OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^^^ I got between a 9.5 and 10 in these. Doesn't really bother me tho I'm not anal.

^^^ I got between a 9.5 and 10 in these. Doesn't really bother me tho I'm not anal.
Aite cool homie. Good lookin out on that. Yeah didnt think itd make much of a difference. Imma go ahead and cop. Just didnt want them lookin like clown shoes but don't think it'll be that bad doe

Got my bhm's from a homie on niketalk couple hours after I posted that I was lookin for them for under 220. People be lookin out on here. So imma try my luck again. But just grabbed up the 8.5's for 160 but i find an 8, imma double and grab them too if they under 200.

Anyone who wears true to size have to go up half a size? Wondering cause every single pair of my 8's are a size 8. They fit me better than any other shoe I've ever owned Forreal Forreal. Been lookin for the blue lights in a size 8 for a hot minuteeeeeee now and had no luck with prices under 200ish. Found a pair on eBay for 160 in a 8.5. Wondering how much room there is and if you can still ball in half size up for the 8's. so whoever who wears true to size but had to go up half a
size lemme know how they feel and how much room there is and if its worth it. Good lookin out in advance

I normal wear a size 9 but I buy 9.5 and they fit great

Man you guys and your .5 sizes
laugh.gif
...try having to go up to a 15 from a 14 just because you need 1/4 inch of toe room. I'd kill for a 14.5

Man you guys and your .5 sizes :lol: ...try having to go up to a 15 from a 14 just because you need 1/4 inch of toe room. I'd kill for a 14.5

Lol i'd kill to be that tall...
unless you're like 5'7 with that big of feet,
then in that case I'm sorry for your troubles

nah I'm only 6'3" but it still seems disproportionate...MJ wore a 13, Lebron wears a 15. Much taller guys...

Feet, how do they work?

How common is it for the mesh to tear if you're hoopin in these?
I had a 250-280 lb guy step on my foot as i was trynna pull away. hurt like a b*tch but the mesh didnt rip. I think it's pretty durable but i have a pretty good rotation for balling. But i'm sure it's more likely an incident that will cause the rip rather than depreciation.

I really hope those "Mine Greys" arnt those with the "white/Grey" upper with that "Orange" sole/liner that ive seen picsof lately?....Im gunna be P.O.!!!!!....if that the case ya realize how many kobe 8s have been released with an "Orange/Crimson red" colorway?.......Xmas, Pythons, BHMs, All-stars, VB, Blue Blitz, PP, Grey PP, Sparks, Tony Tigers, Challenge Reds, Mine greys?..maybe? so thats 12 colorways!! 12!!!!.... SMH...for a Laker!!...lol....and a grand total of 2 with purple, "Gradients and i guess "Easters", if ya wanna call that a laker colorway?.....anywaz....thats the kobe 8s only downfall..... IMO...

How common is it for the mesh to tear if you're hoopin in these?
My mesh started to tear a bit, I think it had to deal with the sharp change of direction movements I was making. 

Last week, after a session of tennis, I saw that tear ripped even more and its pretty bad.  Oh well, it was totally worth it.  

nah I'm only 6'3" but it still seems disproportionate...MJ wore a 13, Lebron wears a 15. Much taller guys...

Feet, how do they work?

Im 6'7 and im in a 15 in the 8's. i have 2 sz.14's out of my 6 pairs and they fit ok, probably wont wear those 2 much. I prefer a 15 in these.

Plus being a 14,15 i never have a hard time finding what i want. Most people think those sizes dont exist or are sooooo hard to find... Just got to look hard enough.

Last edited:
Mine grey purple red/black???...WTF!!!!...THAT DOESNT SOUND LIKE THE "HOMES"!!!!... i cant believe this crap!! SMH....lmao....i thought Kob played for the Lakers!!??....i really dont think were gunna get a Laker colorway?.....unbelievable!..very DISAPPOINTED! VERY!....thanks NIKE!!

Back
Top Bottom