OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Pretty sure their plan/inspiration for that is coming directly from 2013 being the Year of the Snake. You can see here in one of the earlier Kobe 8 sketches that I think maybe Avar did, the YOTS thing is spelled out first thing at the very top
Oh yeah yeah yeah.. I remember this. I just think it's overkill though to have so many Kobe 8 colors be patterned after snakes is what i mean.. But I'm only thinking that way cause I badly want a Laker CW to be released. 
laugh.gif

I loved the YOTS theme!!! Reason all the Kobe 8s inspired by snakes are a must, plus the fact I think they are all nice.

Supernatural's came today! I love them SO MUCH! I lack the discipline most of you have, and had to wear them right away. Now my little collection stands at 2

Thanks I doubt Nike does a year of the horse colorway but you never know, Year of the Dragon Kobe 7s were fire

My only gripe about the YOTS pairs were that they were exts I wish they were engineered mesh instead, but aesthetically both pairs were ill

Makes me wonder why the fireworks were even made in the first place. Any other shoe other than the MAMBAcurials seems snake inspired. Other than like easters and bhms. Blue Cora Snake, Milksnake... Pit Vipers.... Taipons (i think i recall them being a snake?) also the challene red snakes, etc

Makes me wonder why the fireworks were even made in the first place. Any other shoe other than the MAMBAcurials seems snake inspired. Other than like easters and bhms. Blue Cora Snake, Milksnake... Pit Vipers.... Taipons (i think i recall them being a snake?) also the challene red snakes, etc even the christmas pattern is "snakey"

Makes me wonder why the fireworks were even made in the first place. Any other shoe other than the MAMBAcurials seems snake inspired. Other than like easters and bhms. Blue Cora Snake, Milksnake... Pit Vipers.... Taipons (i think i recall them being a snake?) also the challene red snakes, etc

Plenty of pairs weren't snake inspired BHM Christmas, ASG, graffitis and a couple more

PPs and elites weren't snake inspired either, blitz blues either right?

WAIT TOP RIGHT CORNER THERE IS A SNAKE IN THAT PIC THAT MATCHES THE FIREWORKS! MAYBE HOPE FOR A RELEASE

PPs and elites weren't snake inspired either, blitz blues either right?
Blitz were they just poorly executed it. Blue coral snake was the snake inspired by it. Nike twitter said the blue lights were the blue coral snakes for a while then changed it up at the last minute because they got the 2 mixed up. So when reps be like if nothing's on the release calendar we don't know they are lying they just can't say.

Pretty sure their plan/inspiration for that is coming directly from 2013 being the Year of the Snake. You can see here in one of the earlier Kobe 8 sketches that I think maybe Avar did, the YOTS thing is spelled out first thing at the very top

Would have been awesome to see the "Snake Vision" on a shoe. Looks similar to all the Meteorology/Weatherman stuff.

Back
Top Bottom