OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Good thing there isnt hype on the pit vipers so i can see the actual color before buying.

Taipans from Villa don't come till Saturday
frown.gif
I think a lot of people will change their mind and do a 180 on this CW as the actual release date nears.  That's what happened to the Taipans.  

i bet if they made a laker cw limited release it would have crazy hype though. I don't buy that they wont give us a laker cw because of sales.

Does anyone know if its possible to iD a nice Lakers cw? I'm not good at creating stuff like that, someone should make a Lakers cw creation for dummies guide.

Does anyone know if its possible to iD a nice Lakers cw? I'm not good at creating stuff like that, someone should make a Lakers cw creation for dummies guide.
They have a kobe 8 id thread that you can check but these are the ones I just ordered.

For some reason I just can't get into making IDs. Sucks you can't do the two-tone purple or yellow for the mid and outsole. Would also be nice if the option was given to change the color of the plastic eyelet piece.

First post...been lurking for awhile. I figured I would create an account since I made my first non-coupon purchase online (ordered BHMs from kicks-crew). The 8 has been addicting.

Also I'd like to thank NT, cuz I did not know you could stock locate or use bday coupons when it wasn't your bday. (Just stock located a pair of the superhero elites from ftl with bday coupon and a $50 dollar gift card!)

Those sparks are next! If they come stateside.

so i just picked up another pair of purp gradients! all i need now are sulfurs + red camos + christmas...still looking for an affordable deal =/ passed on some bhm that were affordable..just not feeling the design. thats imo of course, no need to flame =P

For some reason I just can't get into making IDs. Sucks you can't do the two-tone purple or yellow for the mid and outsole. Would also be nice if the option was given to change the color of the plastic eyelet piece.

Qft. There being no solid upper option killed it as well. I was ready to make some once I seen the shoe, but Nike completely dropped the ball on the options and colors.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom