OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Mine grey?

I really hope not. I was hoping they would be the homes

The Mine Greys should've been the Inlines. 

Spanish website has me worried that Lakers colorways aren't releasing.

Inlines would've easily leapfrogged into my top 3 Kobe VIIIs.  Truly a shame if they don't release.

So I've finally found the time to do a photoshoot of the Sparks. I won't flood the thread with all the images so I'll just upload a few. I'll link the rest of the set to my Flickr page. 

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjJ85UDw

Beautiful pics, really nice shots man. Oh, BTW, I hate you from the bottom of my heart and I'm jealous. But you could change all that by getting me a size 9.5. Then I'd be your best friend in the whole wide world. OK OK, I'm kidding, unless you're gonna do it, will you do it, PLEASE............ I'll beg. OK I'm done.

I really hope not. I was hoping they would be the homes
Yeah I mean we all wish the mine Greys would be the homes but if they aren't, I would cop these ASAP. These are mad fresh tho. Liked these when I first saw these pics awhile back somewhere. These are much much better compared to the orange pp's. these definitly look clean. Either way, homes or these orange Mango Greys, I'm coppin. If its something else then well see. But I do have a feeling these are the mine Greys. Cause every shoe people close to kobe had on were all released.

Don't care for the greys at all. The Orange PPs look bad *** to me in person. I liked em in pics but when they arrived I felt they were worth every penny of the $120 I picked them up for.

I have to have a hat for my kicks, never had any use for this hat until now. lol! Perfect match IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom