OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wore these today

Thanks it feels like nowadays people deviated from manners but when some one you dont know tells you happy bday it takes me back to the good ole days

I hear ya. I'm that guy that holds a door for a random stranger as well. Everyone should at least get a happy bday on ya day.

About to grab up a used pair of Xmas on the bay. It looks straight authentic and the box has the Kobe 8 System instead of the replica Kobe VIII System, but where the tag for FTL or FTA, it says launch product in capital letters with no FTL or FTA or any other stores abbreviations. Anyone seen the LAUNCH PRODUCT sticker and if they are straight?

both of these were purchased at FL

Last edited:
both of these were purchased at FL

Cool yeah makes me feel better, but I don't think imma get the xmas'. They have some scratches on the heel, its for a good price at 185 total which is good for Xmas prices but with the scratches, decided to ID a sick pair of a lakers cw instead since it'll be around same price. Was waiting around for a cw but too impatient, just gonna go ahead and bang this order out for the lakers ID. Can't wait to get them. The wait be too long tho.

That's assuming no quick strikes.....the mine Greys aren't the ones we seen in here before there was a guy sitting next to someone with grey Kobe's orange sole midsole and someone's brother received a promo sample with same colors.

Lastly last season did kobe start off wearing the 8s from the get go?

That's assuming no quick strikes.....the mine Greys aren't the ones we seen in here before there was a guy sitting next to someone with grey Kobe's orange sole midsole and someone's brother received a promo sample with same colors.

Lastly last season did kobe start off wearing the 8s from the get go?
In the beginning of the season, he was wearing 7's.  The first pair of 8's he wore were a Blackout pair, if I remember correctly.

I said yesterday that the pit vipers release the 5th. Idc I still believe the home releasing in November. The only way they won't is if Kobe don't play in pre season or early regular season. It would be absurd to not release homes

We have to remember that's a Spanish site it is fairly close to u.s. but not exact. I think we will see more then 3 colors.

I hope they release a few quick strikes personally. I am not looking forward to the end of the 8. I love it so much Nike should keep it going for another year!. OK, I know, would never happen.

First time hearing anybody get hit with custom fee from KC. What's the grand total?

$273 total, which I GUESS isn't too bad. Gonna eat it because I'm excited to have a Xmas pair with the full shozuku (sp?) on the back. Probably keep them DS a long time and give my first pair some extra burn.

Back
Top Bottom