OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nah, actually they don't hold all the chips. The buyer has much more power than many know. For example, if they want to play that game, one could reorder, get the shoes and then have their cc company issue a charge back. Could claim they sent the wrong item and refuse to take it back, or make up any reason and the cc company will take all the money away. It'd be very shady but not much more shady than what they are doing. Sellers/companies are at the mercy of customers if customers choose to exercise that power.
Don't be giving me ideas :lol:

Don't be giving me ideas :lol:

Actually I hope I gave the idea to all =). If a company wants to jack the price up on me to make an extra 20-30 through shady tactics, I'll return the favor. Only if I do it, I won't nickel and dime them, I'll just jack the entire $500 total.

Actually I hope I gave the idea to all =). If a company wants to jack the price up on me to make an extra 20-30 through shady tactics, I'll return the favor. Only if I do it, I won't nickel and dime them, I'll just jack the entire $500 total.
You're not wrong at all they are shady they "lost" their shipment for the kd vi supremes they were like $230 + shipping then a month later there starting price for the lowest size 8 was $600! I just feel like the sparks are releasing in the states if not I'll see if this dude on ig I follow who has a china connect can get them if not $400 toward an overpriced phone or tablet or multiple shoes.

purple dynasty/pit vipers on ftl calendar. now confirmed green glows will be a whole other cw/design
it says green glow in the description: 

• nike_s.jpg

Nike Kobe 8
    Purple Dynasty/Raspberry Red/Wolf Grey/Green Glow
  •  

I ordered Xmas and bhm and they haven't canceled mine yet. Was my first order though so I had to add a pic of my Cc and id and am still waiting to be verified. Both sizes were 9.5. Its not very good business to play games with customers this way. Canceling orders so they can raise the price 20-30 is super bad business.
9.5 are still in stock on the website so i think your fine. its the bigger sizes

thats weird. i only ordered the xmas and its still saying "processing" i hope they dont cancel my order or i'll be pissed

Looks like the team is Kobe ready.. from Adidas to Nike lol. If I was Jodie, I'd be telling kobe to get me the GC pair of sulphurs.. COMONNNN MANN!!!

About to grab up a used pair of Xmas on the bay. It looks straight authentic and the box has the Kobe 8 System instead of the replica Kobe VIII System, but where the tag for FTL or FTA, it says launch product in capital letters with no FTL or FTA or any other stores abbreviations. Anyone seen the LAUNCH PRODUCT sticker and if they are straight?

About to grab up a used pair of Xmas on the bay. It looks straight authentic and the box has the Kobe 8 System instead of the replica Kobe VIII System, but where the tag for FTL or FTA, it says launch product in capital letters with no FTL or FTA or any other stores abbreviations. Anyone seen the LAUNCH PRODUCT sticker and if they are straight?
I have not seen the launch product sticker but those look straight to me.  The launch product could be put on there for any retail location I suppose

Something about seeing others wear sulfurs makes you wanna bring out your own pair to rock, even if it's Jodie lol.

So, I'm very anal and clean the bottoms of my shoes with Lysol wipes. I know, no one sees them but I know and that's enough for me. Anyone got any better suggestions or can think of any downsides to using Lysol wipes?

I like using a fluffy-type towel and dip it in soap water and scrub the bottoms to get dirt out and get the traction patterns looking as new as possible, sometimes I'll play on one dusty court in particular so I've found doing this helps with those types of surfaces.

So, I'm very anal and clean the bottoms of my shoes with Lysol wipes. I know, no one sees them but I know and that's enough for me. Anyone got any better suggestions or can think of any downsides to using Lysol wipes?

I don't clean my shoes after every outing, but I dip a soft brush in soapy water to clean them. If you're worried about the chemicals from Lysol maybe baby wipes would work for you? I'm no expert so maybe this is "the blind leading the blind" type situation.Lol

I use shoe cleaner on the bottoms every time i clean them, but soap and hot water with a towel probably does the same trick without the chemicals. I'm the same way, I know its a shoe they are supposed to get dirty but I like them clean as possible.

^^ same here, I use an old toothbrush with some Mint cleaner from footlocker.. works like a charm

I don't clean my shoes after every outing, but I dip a soft brush in soapy water to clean them. If you're worried about the chemicals from Lysol maybe baby wipes would work for you? I'm no expert so maybe this is "the blind leading the blind" type situation.Lol

Yea, that is what I was getting at. Lysol wipes work amazingly well, but I was just wondering if someone with a bit more experience/knowledge knew of any negative reason they aren't good long term.

I use shoe cleaner on the bottoms every time i clean them, but soap and hot water with a towel probably does the same trick without the chemicals. I'm the same way, I know its a shoe they are supposed to get dirty but I like them clean as possible.

Yea, I just feel as though I spend so much money on them that the least I can do is keep them in tip top shape. I feel as though I'm protecting my investment. The better condition I keep them in, the more they'd be worth if I ever needed to sell. Crazy to think nowadays the shoe market is so great that a sneaker is now an investment, but I'm not complaining.

I would never try to sell a used shoe, I don't buy used shoes myself but I just like keeping my shoes clean, they look better that way. You are right though, its kinda like an investment

I would never try to sell a used shoe, I don't buy used shoes myself but I just like keeping my shoes clean, they look better that way. You are right though, its kinda like an investment

To each their own, but plenty do sell used shoes and a market for them definitely exists. Especially when you own a few hundred pair and literally can only wear em a handful of times per year. The "used" shoe can be in damn near new condition in a lot of cases.

To each their own, but plenty do sell used shoes and a market for them definitely exists. Especially when you own a few hundred pair and literally can only wear em a handful of times per year. The "used" shoe can be in damn near new condition in a lot of cases.
def a market wasn't disagreeing, not for me though, I would never buy a used shoe it grosses me out

I cannot help but think how sweet an "Aces" CW would look with proper logo placement and a primarily grey base on the EM. Wishful thinking I suppose when we can't even get the "lakers" treatment.

Back
Top Bottom