OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm gonna have to agree with jumpman23, well the part regarding the 9s. I'm gonna probably iD a few more 8s then just keep rotating the ones I have for as long as possible, as the future of Nike basketball for the rest of this year that we've seen so far is either disappointing or too expensive for my tastes.

Flash on

If anyone has a canadian connect www.sportchek.ca has every size of the VBs available.

You are paying the $180 canadian msrp though smh

Us canadians get screwed with prices 
mad.gif

If anyone has a canadian connect www.sportchek.ca has every size of the VBs available.

You are paying the $180 canadian msrp though smh

Us canadians get screwed with prices 
mad.gif
By the time the "Canadian connect" gets them for whomever plus tax and shipping to the states it's basically resell prices of at least $220 - nice gesture but not really worth it.

Are the vapors a regular drop? Gonna be my last kobe viii and, depending in what the kobe ix looks like, maybe my last nike bball shoe pick up in a long time

the mambacurial is actually a limited drop in some areas like in Japan and in the Philippines, there's a possibility that it might also be limited in the US

Anyone's local mall still have purple gradients in stock? Checked my local HOH and they just sold out of my size 11. I'm new here, sorry if I broke some unwritten forum rule : )

Anyone's local mall still have purple gradients in stock? Checked my local HOH and they just sold out of my size 11. I'm new here, sorry if I broke some unwritten forum rule : )
Both stores that released em at my mall still had em this past Saturday. I didn't check on sizes tho.

They're still around.

Last edited:
I just "bought back" my purple fades using bday coupon at my local champs. Only if they allow to stack the vip award, oh well....can't be greedy. If you haven't worn yours yet, try if you can buy back with the bday coupon. Technically, it has been over 2 weeks since the release.

I ordered from dicksportinggood.com for the first time at 3am pacific time zone the kobe 8 VB got first email conformation then second backordered email when I order it have all the sz instock and it still pending backorder I'm I good or not on getting the shoe or it just the hoilday that all thanx NT if u guy have experience with dicksportinggood

I ordered from dicksportinggood.com for the first time at 3am pacific time zone the kobe 8 VB got first email conformation then second backordered email when I order it have all the sz instock and it still pending backorder I'm I good or not on getting the shoe or it just the hoilday that all thanx NT if u guy have experience with dicksportinggood
If you get the backordered email from DSG, most likely they can not fulfil your order. That backorder email means they do not have the shoes in stock at the warehouse, so they have to locate them at physical stores. You might get lucky, but I won't depend on it.

Bro, not trying to knock you or anything, but please use punctuation. Yikes.... 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom