OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike x Crayola = Vencie Beach Kobe 8
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 OMG DUDE YOU GOT ME ROLLING!!!!!!

Did you really need three posts to say that though?

::looks at post count:: makes sense now...

my guy did im always working weekends so im never on NT until sunday afternoon but he seen it and sent me the link....so thanks if it wasnt for ur post i wouldnt have copped we see how it turn out *fingers crossed*
NT came through once again! Saw that link on kicksusa with the sulfurs. Rolled up to the local Kicks and purchased a pair at retail. Got my red camos coming in the mail wednesday, off to a wonderful week
smokin.gif
Enjoy those sulfurs @HotSauce23 & @swaynomics930 I know those bad boys are highly sought after so when I saw the link I had to share it. 
I cant believe dudes thinking those elites are dropping on the 1st... NDC says its black n gold on there calendar not university gold
6/1 is solid black with gold accents ... i dont understand where the other info of the white pair releasing even came from

Can't believe how quick the VB's have sold. I'm on vacation so it looks like I might have missed out. Will have to look around Tuesday if anywhere in the DMV still has 13s in stock since online went quick!

Says the guy who bought every pair of Lebron X that's released. Glass houses.

And out of all those purchases....which one did I double up on?

Since when is buying different colorways of a shoe the same thing as buying multiples of the exact same colorway.

Dawg, Do me a favor....

G T F O H!

Last edited:
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2013/05/23/lebron-james-tops-all-current-nba-players-in-sneaker-sales/

bryant second in sales with 50 mil, and lebron number 1 with 300 million...

jordan.....2 billion.

this figure is misleading. Remember that Kobes release during the end of december and LeBrons
release to start the NBA season which is around October.

so the sales will definitely have a big discrepancy and will not be a good basis unless we get a sales
figure that will measure each line's entire run. I also find it hard to believe that LeBrons sold more than
Kobes... Year in and year out, you'd find more LeBrons in outlets than Kobes. Sales figures could be
based on a retailers order and not the actual sale of the product to the consumer.

Should do something to the upper too.
The mesh upper is hard to customize...other than going solid...designs or graphics are hard to render on this mesh. It tends to bleed and lines don't come out clean. I did a "cracked" Kobe 8 easter custom that came out OK, but was impossible to get clean lines. Those ended up as my Newport Beach customs which I did in solid teal.

Last edited:
We've been posting our love and want of the Amnesties since Kobe wore them while breaking his foot off in the Mavericks on ABC months back...

It looks as though they may be a true player exclusive, so all this may be pointless.

We know we want them...NIKE knows we want them...only time will tell if they actually release.

Yeah but it don't hurt to let it be known even more than just comments here and there. Tryna do everything in my power just cause maaaaaan, I want that cw soooooo damn bad. That shoe is perfection in my eyes as a laker guy. But yeah u right cause I do think nike knows we want them I just hope they know how many people actually really want them. You never know what can happen.

this figure is misleading. Remember that Kobes release during the end of december and LeBrons
release to start the NBA season which is around October.

so the sales will definitely have a big discrepancy and will not be a good basis unless we get a sales
figure that will measure each line's entire run. I also find it hard to believe that LeBrons sold more than
Kobes... Year in and year out, you'd find more LeBrons in outlets than Kobes. Sales figures could be
based on a retailers order and not the actual sale of the product to the consumer.

it's based on sold product to retailers

Not sure if that strategy will work

But give it a try

Go ham

Yeah Forreal I doubt it will too. I want them joints. And whoever said the black white gold home elites aka amnesties is releasing June 1st is way off. Home elites are not the amnesties. There is no white in the amnesties. Black PURP and gold joints when he smoked mark cuban and the mavericks. And I don't even know if the home elites are even releasing Forreal. June 1st is right around the corner and no official pics of the home rlites have even released. The aways are releasing that day. That's the only confirmed one I know of. Price tag is crazy but still love the black gold away elites. Taking the bullet to the wallet on this joint and Definitly coppin these just cause I've been waiting for an all black upper ever since the 8's released.

So are the Home's still releasing? What other colorways are releasing as well?

6/1 - Black/Gold Elites

6/7 - Mambacurials

6/15 - Red Coral Snakes

6/22 or 6/29? - Blue Coral Snakes

No official info from Nike regarding the release of the Homes.

Last edited:
6/1 - Black/Gold Elites

6/7 - Mambacurials

6/15 - Red Coral Snakes

6/22 or 6/29? - Blue Coral Snakes

No official info from Nike regarding the release of the Homes.

They arent on any release calender as of now. Wondering what thats about.

They arent on any release calender as of now. Wondering what thats about.

Who knows what's going through the heads of the dudes at Nike sometimes. :smh:

The date is still posted on NikeInc...maybe they're deciding on whether to release them on that Friday or Saturday?

Last edited:
I love the kobe 8 but I must say this thread at times has turned into a place for a bunch of whiney babies that just insult eachother, instead of a place where information and love for the kobe line is shared. I don't post often (for obvious reasons) but I've been a member of NT since around '04. I was in here when the ZK1 first dropped and we were all excited that our boy KB8 finally got a coo shoe. Now half the cats that are here be running their mouth for no reason like they were in here through the ZK1-8 like myself and others were. Earn respect and give it fellas. Get back to the shoes and stop acting stupid like you sit when you pee.

Sorry for the rant but I read more BS in this thread then info/appreciation/helpfulness. Let's stop hating on people's jeans, socks, fav cw etc. Just childish...:smh:

sorry, not as active as I would like to be lately... Just read this post and I have to agree.
Read and apply fellas.

Back
Top Bottom