OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:nerd: boom goes the dynamite...

What you making sounds for, Dawg? Your 14 pairs of Kobe 7s don't count?

I enjoy you more when your lurking.... :lol:

Do anybody have close up pics of Blue Corals? Need to know if that swoosh is really red or orange...

Last edited:

[emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji] CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I was able to snap a pic of what the hoh in athens, greece still got

Christmas pair is my size and its calling me. Probably scoop em up tomorrow on my last day in greece.

dude, please take a pic of the shoe on the right side of the Sulfurs. the Yellow one... what is that?

Keep missing out on the Gradients. 
mean.gif
 Hoping I can spot a pair of them and the Grape V's for retail in the Philippines when I visit in a couple weeks. 
retail as in $140? you'd be disappointed man... but you can definitely cop a pair of gradients here. the grape Vs though, unless you're a size 15 lol

220 is a bit too muchc for those elites. I like the blue kobe that might come out late june. Those curials are noice, but they're not on the eastbay release calender...

Are the vapors a regular drop? Gonna be my last kobe viii and, depending in what the kobe ix looks like, maybe my last nike bball shoe pick up in a long time

Are the vapors a regular drop? Gonna be my last kobe viii and, depending in what the kobe ix looks like, maybe my last nike bball shoe pick up in a long time

I don't think anyone knows for sure yet.

While there is release info posted on NikeInc, there is still nothing about the MCs on Nike's release calendar for June.

Nike didn't say anything about them being limited in the press release they sent out a few weeks ago. Then again, they're supposed to go on sale next week and aren't listed on NDC's calendar.

Back
Top Bottom