OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wow, just I DMed Nike SM within 15 seconds after the tweet and I still didn't get a DM. BS or maybe I wasn't fast enough.

Last edited:
nike SM is one of the shadiest NTs to try to RSVP at so im not surprised that i didnt get picked. havent been picked for any shoe there since nike switched all their stores to the DM method.

Last edited:
nike SM is one of the shadiest NTs to try to RSVP at so im not surprised that i didnt get picked. havent been picked for any shoe there since nike switched all their stores to the DM method.
Yea i think im 0-5 on NikeSM and NikeLA i have got in within 10 seconds each time, and today i was in front of the computer twice when they Tweeted. Something shady, but no sweat i always figure something out when RD comes along.

the kobe orthodontic ready insole is thicker than i thought it would be but damn it would make a huge difference in uncomfortable shoes... i'm very tempted.

No Joke fellas, I sent that DM out in 10 seconds or less and I still didn't get it. Supposedly they do it by first DMs received, but I have a feeling they also pick and choose. Just a hunch

the kobe orthodontic ready insole is thicker than i thought it would be but damn it would make a huge difference in uncomfortable shoes... i'm very tempted.
it would make it more uncomfortable man.. you'd get a nice set of teeth from it though lol but seriously, you meant orthotics.. i know i know

the thing with that insole is... you NEED orthotics or else they won't work. Plus, I'm not even sure
that I want to gamble with performance. I'm more than happy with the Lunar Foam insole.

they need to do a colorway similar to the kobe xmas. Individual scales colored differently into a pattern

laugh.gif
 special shoe paper nikes def going to charge a premium for that

Is anyone's Kobe 8s ripping on the toe area? I balled in these 2-3 times and the black part on the toe area is starting to come off 
mean.gif

Here are some pics:

Last edited:
Struck out at Nike Santa Monica, but managed to get a tweet from Niketown Las Vegas! Looking forward to coppin my BHM's! 

wink.gif
roll.gif
wink.gif

Is anyone's Kobe 8s ripping on the toe area? I balled in these 2-3 times and the black part on the toe area is starting to come off  :smh:

Here are some pics:

think you need to post well lit, higher quality pics

i cant see anything :lol:

but this concerns me... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom