OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Manufacture warranty?? How does this work please?

this is not common knowledge where your average consumer knows about this.
All nike shoes have 2 years warranty from the manufacturing date. As long as the
defect is a factory problem or a quality flaw, Nike will replace the product/send you
a voucher.

haha yeah my bad, my camera didn't want to focus for some reason. On the left shoe, the black part on the toe is fading away. The best way you can tell is if you compare the black area on the left shoe to the right shoe.

edit: I'll post more pics tomorrow when there is more lighting.

Stop sliding the front of your foot so much when you play and they wont scuff like that, either that or don't ball in them.

Aside from that, it just looks like normal wear and tear for a basketball shoe to me. Now if they were actually ripping, that's another story.

Last edited:
165 shipped a good price for xdr pythons? If they gonna be gr id like to wait till they go on sale.

$165 shipped isn't bad considering tax and possible shipping charges from wherever you could buy it from on RD.

They won't go "on sale" as in lower than retail. The thirst is too high in this day and age.

Sulfurs been getting a lot of play

Will probably buy a second pair one of these days.

I know my jeans are up to NT's standards :wink:

Damn homie. I need these now. Did you get these local or online XDR version?

Don't sleep on the sulfurs!

Copped locally at the solano mall.

anyone have a pair of xdr's that they've used on indoor courts? i know that they're meant for the outdoors but i'm just curious to know if there's any drops in performance if used inside 

anyone have a pair of xdr's that they've used on indoor courts? i know that they're meant for the outdoors but i'm just curious to know if there's any drops in performance if used inside 

should be a bit of drop in traction. Rubber is harder and less grippy. Almost like a flat surface with the 8s compared with
the XDR 4-5.

the swoosh on the medial side of the left shoe of my christmas 8 has a small tear on it.. nothing big though and im sure it wouldnt get worse considering that that part of the shoe doesnt get bent when walking/balling. anyway, still love the shoe.. amazing colors 
happy.gif

People usually say that about shoes that you can't easily obtain.  The sulfurs have been the easiest CW to cop. 

the only time ive seen a common cw hard to cop was half way through the season when the del sol 6s all of a sudden got hyped and everyone coped a pair.

People usually say that about shoes that you can't easily obtain.  The sulfurs have been the easiest CW to cop. 
There's been 2 colors released in the US... the Sulfurs and the 'Christmas Lights'...

No crap the Sulfurs have been the easiest to obtain considering the Christmas shoes were 'limited' (not looking to get into a debate on what limited means) and not every retailer had them...

... but sarcasm aside I get your point

Pythons are a GR, 2 pair limit on NDC. Would be nice to know which pair the US is getting as far as the pattern since there have been a couple different pics floating around.

Back
Top Bottom