OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody's else's shoes squeaky from inside the toe box? 

happens on my xmas pair which I haven't played ball in yet.
My Sulfurs, which I've balled in and worn a bunch of times, doesn't do it.
Doesn't affect anything, fine with me. Just like the squeak on my Frees and Lunars.

DMed for the Jordans 12 seconds in and still missed fingers crossed on Kobes, this RSVP **** is a killer

#HonorMlk NikeSM lets see how this turns out.
I kept checking literally every minute since the game started and of course as soon as I have to use the rest room and come back they had posted it. 5 mins late 
mean.gif

I just want the orthotic ready insole to use in my other shoes like my jordan 1s Not a kobe 8. How thin is it? It looks very versatile :nerd:

No.. You have to make sure your following them and enter....Example

D nikeportland #RSVP # (hash) afficial sz 10.5

I didn't know you had to put all that in front of the hash tag. Nike said to send them a DM with #tag, name, and size. No wonder I never have any luck.

Last edited:
I just want the orthotic ready insole to use in my other shoes like my jordan 1s Not a kobe 8. How thin is it? It looks very versatile :nerd:

Looks crazy thin and maybe too flimsy to be comfortable.

Let's assume they're using a 8mm zoom bag an another 4mm of lunarlon I think thats the same if not just a bit thicker than the common insole used on shoes. $40 isn't bad at all if i can use it in all/most of my shoes so i might pull the trigger anyways.

Back
Top Bottom