OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

can someone translate ftl language to a colorway?

n-kobe8-blu/snk =

n-kobe 8-elt-bl/bk =

n-kobe 8-prp/sv =

n-kobe 8-gry/gold =

n-kobe 8-rd/sv =

thanks!

Saw the vdays on feet today. The red pops but the silver heel clip is outta place. GL to the majoity of you that likes these.

got the exact same problem, never sent a pair back to nike tho, how do i go about doing so?
anyone got a link?

Call the 1800 # and theyll talk you through it. Or you can go online to the site and fill out the form. Either way you have to put in the claim so they know before hand your problem, then youll mail them in on your dime, then they evaluate and theyll send you a voucher within a month. Youll def get the voucher, thats not suposed to happen.

Wouldn't you be able to take em in to a Niketown or factory store since they just released less than 3 months ago?

Not sure if anyone realized this, but Finish Line started carrying Kobes yesterday with the Supernaturals.

Last edited:
JR Smith is rockin' the blue lights today I believe.

Rockin' these black mambas or black snakes or whatever you want to call them to dXcSF today.

Not sure if anyone realized this, but Finish Line started carrying Kobes yesterday with the Supernaturals.

Yeah, it's been posted numerous times over the past few months.

A lot of people been waiting on that 3/2 startup date.

It's always great to have a new retailer for Kobes...

If it's really a crack then send them back 'm sure they'll find a pair somewhere. They are GR they're still out there don't let them being sold out online fool you.

Wore my asg for the first time a couple days ago crazy on feet gotta lot of compliments.
Ready for the red camo and Easters. Love atomic teal but waiting for a solid option on id with that color so pass on the supernaturals. Hope red suedes sit too but they're limited with a theme so no way they will. Pythons are growing on me, I love the brown hope they make brown an option on id as well but probably not.

Feel sorry for Nike this week. Nike's twitter have to keep answering the same questions again and again about the YOTS pack: are they releasing, how much, and are they quickstrike or general release.

Feel sorry for Nike this week. Nike's twitter have to keep answering the same questions again and again about the YOTS pack: are they releasing, how much, and are they quickstrike or general release.

Isn't that every week for Nike's twitter? And Eastbay's twitter? And [insert sneaker store here]'s twiiter?

Back
Top Bottom