OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nah I'm not talking about the phrasing. I'm just saying in general I haven't seen people really even talk about the red suedes, period.

Exactly.

Seems like the Red Camos have been favored around 10:1 over the Red Suedes.

Even the Black YOTS seem to be favored in the minority as well out of the YOTS Pack.

But I know my order of preference is: 1.Black YOTS, 2. Red Suede and 3. Red Camo.

And Grinches, and OCs, and dark knights, and..... Right?

How bout no. I like to see variety. We don't need the same colorway every model. Only colorways I want to see on every model is Lakers home & away, del sol (black/yellow) and inline (white/purple).
This!

Exactly.

Seems like the Red Camos have been favored around 10:1 over the Red Suedes.

Even the Black YOTS seem to be favored in the minority as well out of the YOTS Pack.

But I know my order of preference is: 1.Black YOTS, 2. Red Suede and 3. Red Camo.
Red Suedes over Red Camo.

Quick iPhone pic... Loved these even more in person...

Red suedes will only sell out if limited. Colors don't work well, so in reality they should sit. Make em limited and beasts will come out. They're nice to me, limited or not I don't need em. I'd like a pair later tho.

Quick iPhone pic... Loved these even more in person...

Dang. Great pic with an iPhone! Too many good CW's in too short a time. My wife's def gonna notice the high number of new shoes. I won't even be able to use the ole' "these aren't new, I've had these" lol.

Wish they had spaced these out more and released more at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013. Lots of people talking about January being a rough month on the wallet, maybe one day in March beats them all (3-9-13)..

Dang. Great pic with an iPhone! Too many good CW's in too short a time. My wife's def gonna notice the high number of new shoes. I won't even be able to use the ole' "these aren't new, I've had these" lol.

Wish they had spaced these out more and released more at the end of 2012/beginning of 2013. Lots of people talking about January being a rough month on the wallet, maybe one day in March beats them all (3-9-13)..

Thanks man! I can relate to that 100%... I been telling the wife that I been trading shoes, but we'll see how long that goes... This shoe is a problem though... I like all the color ways so far...

Last edited:
lol wow supernatural are reselling for 180 ish.. people must be dumb to be buying it. this is in socal to. im pretty sure there many stores with FSR left

180 shipped is good. 160 retail+9% tax is almost 180 right there. Unless you live across the street from the mall, you have to spend gas.

Red suedes will only sell out if limited. Colors don't work well, so in reality they should sit. Make em limited and beasts will come out. They're nice to me, limited or not I don't need em. I'd like a pair later tho.

this.

Kobe 8 is the first shoe ive copped multiple colorways of since the XIVs retroed in like 05

So the grey/volts still releasing this Saturday 3/9? 4 new cw's on one release day? My poor wallet.

Its starting to kick in from seeing the pics and them on JR. But i originally wanted them but wasn't impressed when I saw them at the mall.

same as here, i wasn't impressed when i saw them in the mall. but when i went to the gym days ago and saw them on feet, i changed my mind...lol, i just got back from the mall with a pair of blue lights

Last edited:
I like the Kobe 8's on women, can't really recall feeling any other Kobe's on chicks, maybe the IV's....damn shame though that I paid almost as much for mine that I did hers, smh oh well she really likes em

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom