OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Call the 1800 # and theyll talk you through it. Or you can go online to the site and fill out the form. Either way you have to put in the claim so they know before hand your problem, then youll mail them in on your dime, then they evaluate and theyll send you a voucher within a month. Youll def get the voucher, thats not suposed to happen.

you can also just walk into any nikestore.

And Grinches, and OCs, and dark knights, and..... Right?

How bout no. I like to see variety. We don't need the same colorway every model. Only colorways I want to see on every model is Lakers home & away, del sol (black/yellow) and inline (white/purple).

PREACH ON MY LAKER BROTHERN!!!!!!

Wat kobes been wearing is wat we need especially the pe he wore against dallas!!!!

Last edited:
Nah...leave the cloak colorway alone. I wouldn't mind seeing them trying to do another iridescent type of colorway since there's been one every year since the Chaos Vs, but I'd wanna see what else they can come up with, not do the same color combo.

My sulfurs just arrived. First time seeing in person and I'm so amazed at just how good they look. Even the paper had a nice pattern on it.

Can't believe I nearly passed on them.
mean.gif

Last edited:
3m logo?!? Damnit... Those might go on the list now.

Anyway... Just checked my mall. Finishline didn't get the teals, they won't get red camos. Foot locker and sheikh not sure, but said they'd normally have em by now if getting em. Not looking good for me for red camos unless online :frown:

Oh and saw blue Camos for the first time today in person.... Glad I ordered em! Nice in person.

Last edited:
any Sneaker Freak know when footlocker will release its April and May release calendar?

^Have they? I haven't really seen people on the red suedes like that. I think most of the talk has been around the red camos and black mambas in terms of the YOTS shoes. I know I'm passing on the red suedes for sure. Already have the black ones and am debating on copping the camos.

Last edited:
^Have they? I haven't really seen people on the red suedes like that. I think most of the talk has been around the red camos and black mambas in terms of the YOTS shoes. I know I'm passing on the red suedes for sure. Already have the black ones and am debating on copping the camos.
When they say "I might cop the Red Camos" it's not a definite answer. Everyone all wishy-washy since LeBron's Decision on Red Camos.

Nah I'm not talking about the phrasing. I'm just saying in general I haven't seen people really even talk about the red suedes, period.

And Grinches, and OCs, and dark knights, and..... Right?

How bout no. I like to see variety. We don't need the same colorway every model. Only colorways I want to see on every model is Lakers home & away, del sol (black/yellow) and inline (white/purple).
and Kay Yows, Kay Yow 8s could be crazy.

Back
Top Bottom