OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

supernatural is full length zoom? 

wow that just made the pain in my wallet less painful. 

Trying that reverse hype lol.

I'm not too worried that I won't get em, I'm just getting anxious and impatient lol.
glasses.gif
 You got this.

after the easters these are the ones im looking forward the most

I hope they get released

Last edited:
New account huh... You didn't bother me none, but keep it cool cuh and maybe you keep this one. Ok loc.

i dont mess with Kobes, but the christmas 8s are dope. What is the going rate on those? trying to figure out whats a good price.

The 1st page and the thread title needs work. 
Yup, the 1st page needs some cleaning up with the upcoming release dates and the title should mention the YOTS pack and the Volts all dropping on the 9th. So whoever updates that stuff, get to it, u got work to do.

I think I'm going to go with the Kobe 8 EXT snake skins. Going to be my first kobe pair. These should be easy to get right? Not limited?

Need some help real quick! Any promo codes or discount coupons available for the Xmas T on NDC???

Good look yall! 1 more thing, you think its possible to stock locate the xmas shirt to your local FTL

I really like these colorway,someone mention
These are the inlines?i thought inlines were
Mostly white based?sorry im just a new guy when it comes to kobes..

I think I'm going to go with the Kobe 8 EXT snake skins. Going to be my first kobe pair. These should be easy to get right? Not limited?
Nike says they are limited to 1 per customer, so I would be up bright and early on March 9th.
So which of the yots pack is a qs. The red suede?
The black snakeskin and the red suede. Not sure about the red camo because I been seeing different answers about that one.

If they were full length it'd be an easy cop not so much because I like the CW but more so to have that insole to use and add to my rotation of 4 insoles lol.

:rolleyes

Anyways, back to topic.

Didn't see any Supernaturals at the mall. Are these limited or exclusives somewhere?

I saw them at a few spots in MI, and they had blue corals, pythons, and the supernaturals. First time I had seen a store with multuple colorways around here in quite some time.

my car got towe d last night. $125. which was my red camo money....seems im out of that race to get red camos. dont mind helping anyone though that needs it. if it comes to my foot locker.
s dubl has first dibs

Back
Top Bottom