OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

So far the colorways are ok, but why can't they come up with something like this? Simple, clean, flawless
I feel you man, no kobe was as enjoyable to look at in every colorway as the IVs... these always popped the hardest!

Those Purple Fades are the first kobe this year to get me excited. What has come out is nice, but nothing for me imo to scream for yet, at least march 9th YOTS is a start, still waiting for restock on sulfurs.

I need some of them hoodies... just sucks that it is already too late in the season to wear them in my neck of tha woodz.  Blue Lights/Coral hoodie fa sho, supernatural hoodie just beat out the python in my book.  Ready for next Saturday.

Last edited:
^^^ completely agree. The problem with a single upper construct is that the color blocking sucks. Prints work sometimes but just come off looking "lazy" most of the time IMO

hey guys.. quick question: on EB or FTL, when the product is excluded from discount, if i add it to my cart and combine it with another product that is eligible, will i get a discount on the final price when i use a promo code on checkout? thanks.

^^^ completely agree. The problem with a single upper construct is that the color blocking sucks. Prints work sometimes but just come off looking "lazy" most of the time IMO
dont forget limiting the need or ability for stitching, oh how I love the stitching the upper and inner lining on yours and carpe's.

Now have 4 pairs of kobes,

yellow/black

Blue

Teal

Brown

Thinking if i should the red ones, I had trouble getting the Teal ones, those red ones iwll be very rare....

hey guys.. quick question: on EB or FTL, when the product is excluded from discount, if i add it to my cart and combine it with another product that is eligible, will i get a discount on the final price when i use a promo code on checkout? thanks.
why not try it?

Only items eligible will be discounted.

In the time it took you to type the question, then wait for an answer, you probably coulda just tried it.

The Kobe hoodies are legit though. That Python print. 
smokin.gif

i could though. but im just asking for a little help if anybody has experience doing the same thing.

I agree with @sdubl you could havebjust tried while waiting for a response. Unless youre wanting to spend more money then your idea is pointless. Because youre adding another item because your original is excluded so it will always be excluded meaning your discount will only work for the items uadded that ARE eligible. Yes your final price is disclunted but your original item's price is the same.

Trying that reverse hype lol.

I'm not too worried that I won't get em, I'm just getting anxious and impatient lol.

I agree with @sdubl you could havebjust tried while waiting for a response. Unless youre wanting to spend more money then your idea is pointless. Because youre adding another item because your original is excluded so it will always be excluded meaning your discount will only work for the items uadded that ARE eligible. Yes your final price is disclunted but your original item's price is the same.
funny, you actually answered my question.. but you had to give a quick rant before it though. only asked whether i can get a discount on the 'final' price for both. simple question with a simple answer. i asked because i didn't know, otherwise i wouldnt ask. question might seem dumb to you experts, but it's a question nonetheless! peaceout!

and how is that spending more money man? come on bro.. if one item is $100 and excluded from discount, and you have a promo code for $25 off on $100 or more.. you add another item, say worth $25.. IF (that's what im trying to ask) the final price for both would be discounted, meaning IF i could use the promo code and spend just $100 for both items, then that's still saving some cash and NOT spending more..the reason I asked because I wanted to get more out of my money and I just didnt know if these two items would be discounted cause one item was labeled as excluded from discount.

Back
Top Bottom