OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found these bad *** Kobe Gametime 8 shorts with the python theme. I looked all over online but couldn't find them. Anyone else have these?

Can't find them either.

Where did u find them?

are we getting a think pink kay yow this year???

the 7s would a been a great model to have it on man...**** woulda looked beautiful cant believe they skipped out :smh:

Kobe 8 textured swooshes > Lebron X diamond swoosh. Really hope some more releases have a textured swoosh, those supernaturals look nice gonna have to wait after red camo's and suedes to see if I can pick em up, hopefully it won't be to late.
So now kobes swoosh vs. lebrons swoosh? Cmon dude is a comparison between them necessary for everything? 

So now kobes swoosh vs. lebrons swoosh? Cmon dude is a comparison between them necessary for everything? 
Sorry if offended just got the supernaturals today and gave my opinion on how I liked the textured swoosh on the Kobe's more than on my Lebron's because of variety in the Kobe swoosh textures.

Sorry if offended just got the supernaturals today and gave my opinion on how I liked the textured swoosh on the Kobe's more than on my Lebron's because of variety in the Kobe swoosh textures.
No need to explain yourself man sometimes people just read to deep into things. As far as textures I do hope they do more of them just as long as it doesn't come with a price hike.

No need to explain yourself man sometimes people just read to deep into things. As far as textures I do hope they do more of them just as long as it doesn't come with a price hike.

I'm feeling the splattered texture on my kobe ASGs. I thought it was a defect when I first got em :smile:

Kobe Price point> Lebron price point
Bron shoes> kobe shoes

Pythons still the best kobes this year :smokin

:rolleyes

Anyways, back to topic.

Didn't see any Supernaturals at the mall. Are these limited or exclusives somewhere?

For the people that threw in the grey/white laces with the blue corals, what laces did you all use? Most laces i've seen in store are to thick or thin or not long enough.

FNL almost sold out of sizes of Supernaturals. That's good for them. Hope they get all the GRs and even limited releases.

AS A NON AGED MEMBER I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS, BUT I THINK THE FRONT PAGE NEEDS SOME UPDATING!

HECK IF THE 'HE GOT GAME AJ13" THREAD CAN RENAME IT FROM THAT STUPID NAME TO THE ACTUAL COLOR WAY, THE MOST WE CAN DO IS CLEAN UP FIRST PAGE SO EVERYONE ON HERE DON'T SOUND LIKE A BROKEN RECORD ASKING WHEN SOMETHING IS COMING OUT OR WHAT THE CODE IS.

Not yelling just hoping this gets read, ha..... good talk... good talk.

- Newb aka MJ2324KB

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom