OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the two stripes int he back are so random. not feeling them at all and that new colorway is ehh. The pattern changed but still not doing it for me.

So true. I really liked the WTK but the disgusting hype and resell price made me forget about them. It's just not worth it anymore.

Yup. It's totally not worth it. It's not cool for people who actual want to rock them.

I just want to say that this mesh thing is nice. A lot better than the plastic we got from the 5,6,7... Sort of like flyknits. I really like em. Can't wait!

Yup. It's totally not worth it. It's not cool for people who actual want to rock them.
I just want to say that this mesh thing is nice. A lot better than the plastic we got from the 5,6,7... Sort of like flyknits. I really like em. Can't wait!
It kind of looks like material on the Nike Free Run 3.0 V2, but I'm sure it will definitely be stronger.  I am excited too man, these VIII's can't be a let down after last year!

Last edited:
It kind of looks like material on the Nike Free Run 3.0 V2, but I'm sure it will definitely be stronger.  I am excited too man, these VIII's can't be a let down after last year!

Nah, the material reminds me of the lunarglide 4's. The 8's are looking good so far, need that inline cw tho!

Last edited:
Nah, the material reminds me of the lunarglide 4's. The 8's are looking good so far, need that inline cw tho!
Yeah, it's basically that mesh looking material.  The Inline's for the 7's were so sick, and I'm hoping for the YOTS to be extremely dope.

that new blue/purple cw isn't too bad...looks like thats (good colors) whats gonna save this model

Last edited:
They cannot do a grinch 2.0
That's bad. I just hope they at least look good in person.

It really is the same shoe. C'mon. Smh. I already have the true grinches so money saved.

Crazy how first image is from a footlocker employees inventory list.

Last edited:
That is the Christmas 8's people
Footlocker picture

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. That is an absolute EMBARRASSMENT. Way to go Nike! I am EXTREMELY disappointed. Another Grinch shoe... what the **** are they thinking?! Seriously?! Just plain lazy. Why would they go that LeBron-like route now after giving us such a sick shoe like the Cheetahs? Wow. I can't even say any more. I already have the Grinches, so I'll be gunning big time for the Christmas KD Vs now and anxiously awaiting the Year of the Snakes which I guess we now know are the "Scales, " right?

Damn...if those are the Xmas VIIIs, that's disappointing. I like the blue/windchill pair better than the Lebron X equivalent, but I'd probably pass in favor of something else. At least the pattern on that is more subtle than the other colorways we've seen.

No way are those the xmas 8s. They wouldn't copy the grinches like that. Those are quite obviously fake, and as footlocker didn't know what the xmas ones would look like, they were tricked into thinking that those were it. 

I am very confident that those will not be the xmas Kobes. The picture is of a fake shoe that has popped up online already.

Relax until we hear something official.

Yeah, I don't believe that's it either. Nike has done something different with the Christmas Kobes every year, it's so easy to do something that isn't the grinches.
Also, that doesn't look like a real picture. It looks like a picture of the fake we already saw. If it was indeed the VIII they would have used their own picture. I think they just used a random picture because they don't have one at the moment.

The Kobe 8 Xmas has officially being listed as Crimson/Black. Those are the scale shoes we've seen. Not the Grinches.

No way are those the xmas 8s. They wouldn't copy the grinches like that. Those are quite obviously fake, and as footlocker didn't know what the xmas ones would look like, they were tricked into thinking that those were it. 

I am very confident that those will not be the xmas Kobes. The picture is of a fake shoe that has popped up online already.

Relax until we hear something official.
All of this.

Back
Top Bottom