OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah i'm really hoping all this grinch talk is just that, talk. Would much rather see the stained glass as the Xmas. If that's the case, I can't wait for xmas to cop the kdv and zk8s. On another note, any of the NT STL fam know if HoH galleria will be doing a raffle for the Xmas shoes or FCFS? Praying for that FCFS 
grin.gif

If Nike doesnt reveaa the 8s next week it will shock me, I feel mid next week we all will know the deal.

How about this; WAIT A FEW WEEKS AND SEE WHAT'S REAL? STOP WITH THE NONSENSE!!!! Anybody remember when MJROD or Edwin were on here and people knew what was going on and came on here for real info??? Just wait until we know what's legit and what's not and quit freaking speculating about every single snippet of info. I promise every single person on here will know what the Christmas shoe is BEFORE IT RELEASES! Unfreakingreal in here..........

Shut up.

If a picture surfaces, what do you expect people to do?

And mjrod and Edwin never brought any news to the thread, just pics.

I seriously don't understand why some of y'all slurp Edwin as much as y'all do.

Here's a theory: Wait until it's confirmed. So many people in here have zero idea what they're talking about. As far as you telling me to shut up, save the eighth grade rhetoric for someone else. I'm not stooping into making this thread worse than it already is. I'm here to learn.

Here's a theory: Wait until it's confirmed. So many people in here have zero idea what they're talking about. As far as you telling me to shut up, save the eighth grade rhetoric for someone else. I'm not stooping into making this thread worse than it already is. I'm here to learn.

Wait until what's confirmed?

The pic on the FTL launch list was taken off a site that sells fake shoes.

The kobe VI thread was a full 60+ pages deep based off of a damn sample pic. What do you think those pages were filled with?

This is business as usual. Save the crap for someone else.

this thread is as good as dead man. hopefully OG can make a 2nd version once real pics surface so people don't have to wade through damn near 70 pgs of ******** for info...

To the guy who says we are all in denial about the Grinches, here is some proof.

Wednesday 26[sup]th[/sup]  December
  • Jordan Melo m9 ‘Xmas’ (metallic silver/dark green): $199.95 SSO
  • Jordan CP3 IV ‘Xmas’ (white/green-red): $179.95 SSO
  • Nike Kobe 8 System ‘Xmas’ (black/crimson): $219.95 SSO
This is from the AUSTRALIAN Footlocker website. So don't go freaking out over price. But they quite obviously state Black/Crimson. This pretty much ends the grinches being re-relased.

Last edited:
These remind me of the VIs.

Nike seriously needs to get over the animal print uppers though.

To the guy who says we are all in denial about the Grinches, here is some proof.

Wednesday 26[sup]th[/sup]  December
This is from the AUSTRALIAN Footlocker website. So don't go freaking out over price. But they quite obviously state Black/Crimson. This pretty much ends the grinches being re-relased.
Bang Bang.

Thank you sir.

Wednesday 26[sup]th[/sup]
 December

Quoting because this is the only piece of solid info over the last few pages, other than the leaked pictures.

Expect more info on these after the Revis' drop this weekend.

Can't tell if this is speculative or not, but this is the only other thing worth quoting.

Last edited:
Don't care what anyone says, I am calling the blue Kobe 8 the "Sharks", because I am a Pieces dang it! :lol: Anyhow just trying to lighten up this thread, getting a little out of hand and too serious, especially since we really do NOT have too much LEGIT info to go off of. I was on the fence, but I can see myself getting a few pairs. I just went to so hard on the 5, 6, 7 even a few 1, one 2 and a few 3 on the look out for only 2 colorways of the 4s, that I tried to convince myself to chill. Well at least after going hard on the Lebron 9, although a nice shoe I do not want any of the 10s thus far. Any Kobe 8 looking forward to it and the jackets are gonna be sick and dang I even went hard on the Kobe 7 jackets too. Peace. Lets try to enjoy this thread then debate when we have more LEGIT info.

Last edited:

Wednesday 26[sup]th[/sup]
December

Damn, this makes me really happy and encouraged about the Christmas VIIIs. I swear, I hope I look back this time next month and laugh at myself for overreacting.

Waiting this long to see the real shoes is killing it for me. I end up taking my kobe money and buying Lebrons and Js :smh:

Damn, this makes me really happy and encouraged about the Christmas VIIIs. I swear, I hope I look back this time next month and laugh at myself for overreacting.
We've seen the Xmas VIIIs. They're the scale ones that people are saying are year of the snake.

Too many sneakers dropping... 

I guess I'll grab what I on the last day of 2012...

I just hope Nike produces enough pairs of KB 8 (If possible on evry C/W), So everybody who wants them can grab a pair on a later date... 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom