OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

haha someone should just lock the thread till another site has official pics because clearly, coming in here when I see there are 20+ posts that I havent read and finding out all those un-read posts are basically pictures of venomenons and people asking questions that could have been clicked if they went one page back.

dissemination of wrong/false information is probably worse than being late on finding the official pics, therefore, this thread is dead to me haha

Those shoddy looking Grinch 8s are 1000% fake.

Don't even bother waiting for Nike to confirm anything, just move on...

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHA F***IN FAKES

ON THIS MUTHA F***IN PLANE

LMAO, This is the first year that the takedown shoe looks better than the signature..

Beware... Speaking on fakes, I seen the youtube video posted on here that had a fake verison of the VIIIs. According to the pairs on Marquuesole the fakes are dead on.

That's what I was saying earlier, how do we as a whole, who don't have much to any info, have the ability to say the real kicks won't look a lot like the fakes? People are in denial but looks like these will have to go the route of the KD Vs and LB Xs with the CWs: got to iD em...

It's getting to that point where everyone is going for everybody's necks lol! We want official pics! They should seriously be out SOON.

12.25.2012 Nike Kobe VIII Black/Bright Crimson/Fiberglass/Vivid Sulfer
This has to be the Xmas VIII it's posted on footlocker release calendar for December

stained glass it is

Last edited:
12.25.2012 Nike Kobe VIII Black/Bright Crimson/Fiberglass/Vivid Sulfer
This has to be the Xmas VIII it's posted on footlocker release calendar for December

stained glass it is
^, saw this too. Definitely the stained glass ones, and im happy as f$%& about it. Looks like Xmas day will be a very, very good one for me with the Kobes and KDs. Goodluck to all!

This may be a dumb question here but the footlocker website has all of the xmas shoes releasing on the 25th. All malls are closed on christmas so are these going to be online only or are the footlockers going to open up just for the release or how does that work? Thanks in advance

Xmas coulda been the fake grinch or the stained glass, doesn't matter to me, their both ****, give me something good or put the I.d's up already.

When it's all said and done, that Stained Glass colorway will be a classic, or close to it.

Seeing those makes me regret passing on Glass Blues multiple times thinking they'd hit outlets smh.

Last edited:
When it's all said and done, that Stained Glass colorway will be a classic, or close to it.

Seeing those makes me regret passing on Glass Blues multiple times thinking they'd hit outlets smh.
I'm not personally a big fan of the "Scales/Stained Glass" colorway, but I will admit it's one of the more unique colorways that have come out. Even if I don't like them, the fact that they're so unique (and probably also the Xmas shoe) will probably make them one of the more sought after VIIIs when it's all said and done. The Xmas colorway is also usually one of the better ones each year too, even though I hated the Xmas Cheetahs :lol:

Totally agree with you. The kobes have looked the same the pass two seasons. Come on designers, show a little more creativity and give the consumers a better product.

Back
Top Bottom