OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm not gonna lie if they retroed any 5 I would buy, best performance wise and walking in.  Whenever I walked in my VII's I felt like the shoe was about to slip off/a little lose in the heel have you guys had this problem?
same problem I had. too loose in the heel while being too tight on the forefoot.
I thought this was only my problem! 
roll.gif

This waiting is killing me. They need to drop already. I'm sure performance-wise they'll be on point as usual. Now the CWs need to progress.

The right CW will set everyone straight, these seem a lot like the 6s (one of the best performance shoes ever) so I'll without a doubt consider a pair or 2.

December 20, I am more than ready. Yes retro V's would be amazing can't believe I missed out on the Bruce Lee's.

I don't want anyone to take offense, but all the people who don't like/complain about the 7. Do you guys actually play ball, or wear your shoes more than once a month.

Maybe its a foot thing.
but for me they performed greatly on court, and wearing casually.

out of my 5 pairs only 2 felt weird out the box.

Last edited:
^ wow, I was starting to feel like I was the only person on NT that the VII performed well for...

I don't want anyone to take offense, but all the people who don't like/complain about the 7. Do you guys actually play ball, or wear your shoes moe than once a month.
Maybe its a foot thing.

I ball in every basketball shoe I buy. My Xmas 7s gave me Metatarsalgia in which
I am rehabbing my foot right now. There I said it. That's how bad the fit and materials
are, they actually **** you up. It's an expensive shoe too. :smh:

No complaints from ZK1-6 though.

I don't want anyone to take offense, but all the people who don't like/complain about the 7. Do you guys actually play ball, or wear your shoes moe than once a month.
Maybe its a foot thing.
I also ball in them. And quite heavily. I gave two different pairs around 10 hours break in time each.

Terrible. Simply Terrible.

Slappy transition, poor fit, felt heavy, foot pain, unstable. 

One of the worst shoes I own quite honestly, and i have 30+ different pairs in which i ball in.

I also ball in them. And quite heavily. I gave two different pairs around 10 hours break in time each.

Terrible. Simply Terrible.

Slappy transition, poor fit, felt heavy, foot pain, unstable. 

One of the worst shoes I own quite honestly, and i have 30+ different pairs in which i ball in.
I own the galaxy VIIs and home elite VIIs, and although they are not the best performing (nor my favorite) of the kobe line, they are not as bad as you make them out to be. Transition is ok for me, fit wasnt great for my foot initially (was tight but better after break in period), agree with the heaviness, i have no foot pain and to be honest these shoes were very stable (very large outriggers on forefoot and heel).

they weren't stable at all. the heel will not lock in place no matter what you do.
Heel slippage is always gonna be there no matter how you choke the laces.
And like I said, I'm rehabbing my metatarsals because of this shoe. This expensive
shoe actually cost me money for the hospital bills. Ain't that weird? :x

Back
Top Bottom