OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If the "stained glass"/"Scales" are the Year of the Snake colorway, then fine. But if they do some lazy *** **** like release these Grinch rehashes for the VIIIs as the Christmas shoe, I'll be really annoyed:

Nike%20Kobe%208%20Elite%20Grinch%20Green%20555035%20701_05.jpg

edit: can't wait for these shoes. haven't been on kobes in a hot minute because the 7's were a letdown.

Last edited:
Looks like that mesh is going to result in a lot of Kobe's having patterns, but once the solid colorways come out I'm am sure they will look clean.

Ehh, these are a letdown from last year's Christmas model, to me anyways.

If the "stained glass"/"Scales" are the Year of the Snake colorway, then fine. But if they do some lazy *** **** like release these Grinch rehashes for the VIIIs as the Christmas shoe, I'll be really annoyed:
Nike%20Kobe%208%20Elite%20Grinch%20Green%20555035%20701_05.jpg

And is this a PS? :nerd: Because I actually like that colorway on these.

I would hate for Nike to rehash colorways. cmon guys. This will turn out like the Jordan line.
Same old colorways over and over. If you want that, we got the inlines and del sols. But at
least let them be creative in the other limited releases and get wacky.

Do you guys want the lebron treatment? All red shoe for xmas? Been like that since the 8s.

I would hate for Nike to rehash colorways. cmon guys. This will turn out like the Jordan line.
Same old colorways over and over. If you want that, we got the inlines and del sols. But at
least let them be creative in the other limited releases and get wacky.
Do you guys want the lebron treatment? All red shoe for xmas? Been like that since the 8s.

This!

The orange cw reminds me of the Human Torch...I hope Nike releases a legit pair of those

I saw that "Orange County" like colorway twice this week. Maybe we'll get something close to it

Those are simply amazing. There's no way that those fake Chinese sellers randomly came up with that design. These had to of been a real sample that they got their hands on.

I just hope they release them. After seeing those the possibilities for the graphics on these can be almost endless. I just hope Nike can make it happen.

Happens every year with the Christmas shoe
1. Mostly everyone says there disgusting
2. Strike out on NDC/HOH
3. Cop at rape price
Will copp to resell because I know you clowns will want them.
Hate me.

Let the YOTS/Stained Glass... Not release in America like the YOTDs........350 may be the minimum you'll pay.
These will be like the WTKs
2 months before release........"booo ugly... How can nike do this to us".
1 month before release.........."yo new pics got me leaning"
Release Day... The THIRST AND THE STRUGGLE GET REAL.
1 WEEK Later.... "yo NT Fam is 350 a steal for these, im about to fire"

That is why I hate to make negative comments about a shoe until I see them in person and on feet

With that said i personally like them, and have liked every shoe pattern of these since the fake pics were up.

as far as re hashing old colorways
I don't quite understand how thats a problem... did you not love the grinches?? why not make a grinch inspiried 8 with different designs (as it seems to be) its a different shoe..
He makes a LM every year. same colors but different blocking on a different shoe.
Whats the difference.?

Brons suck in that aspect though cuz its ALL RED.on a plain looking shoe (IMO). atleast Kobes had designs in the shoe that made it pop better.

3 for 3 on wack a5s patterns. eventhough them YOTS's look a lil better in new pix.

i swear, im not givin a single pair of these the SLIGHTEST consideration until i see a solid upper...

Looking forward to the VIII and I'm really feeling the stained glass cw. Overall the VIII looks like it has a lot of potential if done right

3 for 3 on wack a5s patterns. eventhough them YOTS's look a lil better in new pix.
i swear, im not givin a single pair of these the SLIGHTEST consideration until i see a solid upper...
Well there's pics of a REAL one with a solid upper, not fakes. Maybe you should go look at them?

Every time I come in here there are more speculated photos

and I lose more faith in the VIII

Maybe when official pics come out it'll get better.

Back
Top Bottom