OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

It's funny. I still do really want the Christmas VIIIs, but I like them a little less than when I saw that one first picture. I really love the pink, but there's a little too much black. Oh well, I'm still happy with them.

Happens every year with the Christmas shoe

1. Mostly everyone says there disgusting
2. Strike out on NDC/HOH
3. Cop at rape price

Last edited:
^^^ true but the past years were loud and proud with a flava lol, these are dull and just a mess. That upper looks like a mistake. This from a guy who said would cop regardless due to tradition, but after seeing them, these can burn in hell lol

Nike peaked with the Xmas VI. The IV were nice, the V were sick, and they actually accomplished a great theme with the grinch's. The Vii were a weak attempt to envoke the grinch and idk wtf these are supposed to be. Glad I have the V and VI, smh for not making the IV.

Happens every year with the Christmas shoe
1. Mostly everyone says there disgusting
2. Strike out on NDC/HOH
3. Cop at rape price

Yep, the difference this year is that the first picture we got of them looked like someone stepped on them and took the worst possible angled picture they could.

These are probably the best pictures we've seen of the shoe itself in any colorway.

I like them, but I usually miss out on every Christmas pair due to being broke from buying gifts. So if I miss out again, oh well.

I like em, they look better than the pictures we saw earlier. Honestly, it's going to be a 'see in person' type of decision for me on those stained glass VIIIs.

so are they for sure xmas/stained glass or could it be year of the snake.....

They are supposed to be Year Of The Snake. I saw that tweeted yesterday I think by one of the Nike accounts.

I also hear that the Christmas VIII might be another version of a Grinch shoe.

Last edited:
^not bad
remove the pattern and if that is a safety orange. I'm in
smokin.gif
I don't see anything wrong with the pattern. Those are bananas.

Back
Top Bottom