OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yeah, kobe seems to like the venomenons. Nike might be pushing him to wear them though.
I like that plain kobe 8. better than the plain 7s. sexy midsole looks nice.

This is the best pic I could get so far. Haven't caught up with the game yet. Venomenon it is.

Edit: Got a better look a second later.

Last edited:
I know that they don't debut the new Kobes until Christmas day, but seriously, why? Why has KD BEEN wearing them and LeBron also has and we've seen literally 10+ colorways of his Xs? What's the actual explanation for it? Is it just because it's like tradition now? I'm really curious.

I know that they don't debut the new Kobes until Christmas day, but seriously, why? Why has KD BEEN wearing them and LeBron also has and we've seen literally 10+ colorways of his Xs? What's the actual explanation for it? Is it just because it's like tradition now? I'm really curious.

You gon learn t'day. Nike needs to spread release/product launches so that their
Own products will not compete with each other. Everyone can just buy lebrons or just kobes on RD. lebron starts off the season then kobe kicks off xmas with some crazy colorway. That simple. Been like that for years.

You gon learn t'day. Nike needs to spread release/product launches so that their
Own products will not compete with each other. Everyone can just buy lebrons or just kobes on RD. lebron starts off the season then kobe kicks off xmas with some crazy colorway. That simple. Been like that for years.

Ah okay. The spreading releases out thing definitely makes sense. Just when everyone's seen and bought Lebrons and some KDs, then BAM. The Kobes drop lol.

Nike should just release the Venomeno whatever for $89 so i can test them out on the court. Kobe seem to play well in them. Shoes probably feel real light and has good traction

Back
Top Bottom