OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

i need the yoth not because of its looks but because i was actually born in the year of the horse.

it is relevant to my life. so if u hypebeasts ruin it for me than f U

Would be cool if the YOTHs dropped as a GR like the Red Camo YOTSs. Make it easier for everybody who wants them.

From the Nike.com release calendar
[table][tr][td]01/01/14[/td][td]Kobe 8 System YOTH[/td][td]Light Crimson/Bright Citron-Vivid Blue[/td][td]$160[/td][td]639654-674[/td][/tr][/table]

I kind of like the YOTH Venomenon's colorway a little better than the 8's. Hard decision if they release the same time.

My mistake then. I'd be surprised if KC cancels any order, if they do they'll probably charge some BS fee for doing so.

Then I'll file against them on my AmEx and PayPal. You can't charge a restock fee when obviously you don't have the stock to ship out.

Guess one of the five tickets was a winner. Congrats. Picking mine up after work on Thursday (hopefully they are there, I work till 7:45)
They told me I have till 6pm to get them, every store prolly has a different policy tho!  Happy to be picking mine up in the morning tho!

$300+ Venice Beach looking watch over Kobes?!?
83061ada_kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

They told me pick up time was between 10 and 4, unsure if its different at your store.

They told me I have till 6pm to get them, every store prolly has a different policy tho!  Happy to be picking mine up in the morning tho!

I have from 10am to 6pm. But I work 10am till 7:45pm. Hopefully no one wants these and a size 12 is still there.

@nightwing2303 is known to do that. 

http://kicksoncourt.com/nike-kobe-8-system-deconstructed/

now those were gr, these are not. Only person I would think to do it on a professional level and not just for the eff of it. 
happy.gif
he doesnt do it. a company called long7 does and he puts their photos on the site
Ahhhhhhh you are right... great call. I never payed attention to the source as I was always more in shock than awe. haha. Thanks for correction man.

Reputable dude on Twitter doing $197 for kobes via Paypal (as goods not gift)... @back2ds

More and more locations are getting the SS.  City Gear just announced they are getting them as well, which means I can cop these with ease.  

I don't follow when RSVP starts nor participate but I was wondering why Nike LA is the only one doing RSVP today.

Back
Top Bottom