OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^Demand for the WTKs might have been a lot higher than for a colorway like the Mine Greys, but there were definitely less pairs of WTKs made. Mine Greys are a GR that have released literally everywhere. Much fewer stores got the WTKs.

Last edited:
^Demand for the WTKs might have been a lot higher than for a colorway like the Mine Greys, but there were definitely less pairs of WTKs made. Mine Greys are a GR that have released literally everywhere. Much fewer stores got the WTKs.
maybe mine greys were a bad comparrison example.. but dangg the demand for the wtk was out the roof

Hypothetically speaking, the WTK and Mambacurials weren't "limited"
i dont think Nike  make less numbers of the WTK, there is probably the same amount of numbers of WTK as there was the Mine Greys
The reason the WTK were nearly impossible to get is because they were tagged of "What the..." and EVERYBODY, RESELLERS AND TRUE FANS, wanted to get their hands on a pair.

Nah bruh. Just nah.

I like several of the 8's but my FAVORITE pairs are these and the pit vipers.

Just a quick on foot snap. :smokin

Anyone have or know where I can get a complete list of Kobe 8 releases with names and maybe photos?

No customs just all the Kobe 8's that were LR or GR etc, ones we in the public could have bought.

I'm thinking about turning my 5 pair of Kobe 8's into an entire collection of them all, I think its my favorite designed shoe to date.

So any complete list would help me get an idea what I need to go after.

Thanks.

Hypothetically speaking, the WTK and Mambacurials weren't "limited"
i dont think Nike  make less numbers of the WTK, there is probably the same amount of numbers of WTK as there was the Mine Greys
The reason the WTK were nearly impossible to get is because they were tagged of "What the..." and EVERYBODY, RESELLERS AND TRUE FANS, wanted to get their hands on a pair.

Really? What a bad comparison

Anyone have or know where I can get a complete list of Kobe 8 releases with names and maybe photos?

No customs just all the Kobe 8's that were LR or GR etc, ones we in the public could have bought.

I'm thinking about turning my 5 pair of Kobe 8's into an entire collection of them all, I think its my favorite designed shoe to date.

So any complete list would help me get an idea what I need to go after.

Thanks.
You can check out the first page of this thread..

otherwise you can use this link: http://sneakernews.com/tag/kobe-8/

Green PVs are ok ... Still a discount shoe for me

Might be going after those YOTH though every nice pics I see they're growing on me more n more

Checked to see if they had the Pit Vipers in a size 9, and sure enough... they did! They are also on sale, but it looks like smaller sizes than 9 remain. $120 shipped for the PVs? Awesome. Currently working on deals for the Area 72s, Mambacurials and Pythons, then I'm done with these.

PM me about the pythons. We still have them at my local foot locker. Unless your deal is for less than retail of course

Won my raffle for my size.  Put my name down for the whole Christmas pack for the hell of it and won one of each!! Store manager at FTL said it was a low turnout prolly with all the other hype.

sneaker fams.. need some advice

is it worth pre-ordering the SS joints, or should i just try cop on RD ?

im super torn yo ! pause ..

Back
Top Bottom