OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I think it's because it's a preorder. They do them now because they kept getting call out about screwing people after what the market determines. People here know preorders aren't guaranteed.
This is not the SS.  These are last year's Christmas Kobe's.

This is not the SS.  These are last year's Christmas Kobe's.
Same here, I also ordered on the 11th.  They gave me some excuse that when they were about to ship, they noticed that one side was 10 and other 10.5.  Told me they would contact supplier and have not heard anything since..

Last edited:

Same here, I also ordered on the 11th.  They gave me some excuse that when they were about to ship, they noticed that one side was 10 and other 10.5.  Told me they would contact supplier and have not heard anything since..
Same thing they said to me.

I will give them until Friday, if not I will do a charge back on them and file paypal claim..Keep me updated if you get any status updates, ill do the same...

Edit: They also gave me $15 credit on my KC account, but its rather useless.  Its not like I will be doing business with them in the near future after this experience...

Last edited:
People canceling their PREorder for a shoe that hasn't released yet and says it won't ship until the 28th...

This thread :smh:

Last edited:
People canceling their PREorder for a shoe that hasn't released yet and says it won't ship until the 28th...

This thread
mean.gif
I am not sure who you're referring to but it you actually took the time to read the thread, you'd notice that some of us are discussing the Kobe 8 Christmas from last year...

I am not sure who you're referring to but it you actually took the time to read the thread, you'd notice that some of us are discussing the Kobe 8 Christmas from last year...

My mistake then. I'd be surprised if KC cancels any order, if they do they'll probably charge some BS fee for doing so.

im cancelling my order because i couldnt afford the watch AND the shoes.. :/

after careful consideration, i think the watch is more important right now 

Got a pair locked down at a local small shop here in Tokyo but I'm picking it up on release day.  Meanwhile my friend goes to a major store here last week and asks if they are getting them and the employee sold him a pair on the spot...  lol

Just found out my local HOH will be getting the YOTH and selling the on the 1st.
Surprised they pushed these up.

Decided to skip the SS and just go for the YOTH. (Which should be easy since most seem to hate it.) After that i'll just get back to picking up older colorways. Looked at a pic of my Milk Snakes today and thought that I absolutely need to double up on em. Love that colorway.

Decided to skip the SS and just go for the YOTH. (Which should be easy since most seem to hate it.) After that i'll just get back to picking up older colorways. Looked at a pic of my Milk Snakes today and thought that I absolutely need to double up on em. Love that colorway.
People will hate on the YOTH till they actually release, and then watch all the love for them....smh

I too want the YOTH I love em, hopefully people's pockets are empty when they release

Back
Top Bottom