OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Does the FCFS mean that they're not that limited? Or are they still limited and I'm going to have to deal with these annoying *** snot nosed little kids that are off from school for the holidays?

FCFS means that whoever shows up first get whatever pair they need. They are semi-limited, meaning not every FTL, FA, CS will carry them and the ones that do will have 1 or 2 FSR

I'm feeling generous today, and I know some of you guys like the ES shot clock, but they have the Kobe 8 S.S. available for purchase there. 

From the Nike.com release calendar
[table][tr][td]01/01/14[/td][td]Kobe 8 System YOTH[/td][td]Light Crimson/Bright Citron-Vivid Blue[/td][td]$160[/td][td]639654-674[/td][/tr][/table]

I see it on there now. $160
tired.gif
which website Is this? can you post the URL?

when I go to nikeinsider launch releases, I don't see the YOTH on there. only thing dropping on 1/1/14 is the Kyrie Irving Hyperrevs

I need help
ohwell.gif

Sorry for the ignorance but what is the E'S shot clock? Been trying to look everywhere to get a hold of a pair but can't do raffles and ndc looks like a long shot with the bots.

Shot clock is 40 euro just to ship. The price is not good. No reason for him to even mention it. They also take 2.5 weeks to ship in average. Total cost is 175 euros or $240.00

Unless someone tells you how to check out you'll be nothing but frustrated. Same type of post as the guys that post the champs, footlocker, Eastbay and foot action links in threads the day before a release and ends it by saying "you're welcome." Lol

Last edited:
Actually, I've ordered mambacurials from there before, so it's not a bad experience. There's a weird concept in Google Chrome called the 'translate' button: it tells you what everything means!

when I go to nikeinsider launch releases, I don't see the YOTH on there. only thing dropping on 1/1/14 is the Kyrie Irving Hyperrevs

I need help
ohwell.gif

I though that was the China release date but I could be wrong

yoth 1-1-14?

I don't see in on the nike release calendar
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answ.../41986/p/3897/snav/p/navt/Other Products Faqs

I need help
ohwell.gif
Google Nike release dates help. Even though if you go to look... you will just see exactly what that person just posted, 1/1/2014, and then click off the page anyway.

Yeah they raised the shipping after the ASG. I think it's safe to post the website. They are doing the Preludes in stores now so that's another reason haha. :smh:

Actually, I've ordered mambacurials from there before, so it's not a bad experience. There's a weird concept in Google Chrome called the 'translate' button: it tells you what everything means!

lol dont bother bruh, I did too.

we know the goodness that is the spanish shotclock. these guys can stay behind if they want :nerd:

Best part about Your attempt at being the usual rude poster you are, is that the wonderful translate button is EXACTLY what will make it NOT work. What a joke. You always do this trying to act like a cool guy in every Kobe thread. Hahahaha.

Last edited:
@Bboyd like I said... I ordered the mambacurials before using the translator button. If you can't figure it out, that's not on me. I take it you're another one of these message board heroes with little man syndrome that likes to run his mouth via social networking sneakers sites with not much else to do. Oh well... happy holidays 

Everyone make sure you transalte the site like he said. Let us know how that checkout goes. You started using the site for mambacurials and wanna act like you're ahead of the curve? Hahahaha welcome to 2011.

Back
Top Bottom