OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm surprised I don't hear anyone else complain about it probably because its a great shoe but the tongue is very hard to keep in place even if tying the laces tight. It usually goes to the side which is kind of annoying.

^Don't think it's the pythons.  I think it's these below, peep the red heel cup:

Pic from Dion Waiters' twitter btw
Yellow heel cup and poof: lakers cw

They really remind me of:

I was gonna say these

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-3d-8-600x440.jpg

I'm surprised I don't hear anyone else complain about it probably because its a great shoe but the tongue is very hard to keep in place even if tying the laces tight. It usually goes to the side which is kind of annoying.
This! Also look at how the tongue rips my elite socks, this is why I hardly wear no show socks with kobe 8s.

What the hell colorway :smh:

graffitis terrible, taipans terrible, mine greys terrible, pit vipers terrible

look nike. i'm here. i'm at the door. take my damn money. give me somethin

ASG's are the loudest that's why. It screams attention. Not because people don't know the Kobe line.  No one cares about my Pythons.

This! Also look at how the tongue rips my elite socks, this is why I hardly wear no show socks with kobe 8s.

Only downside I can find about the Kobe 8s. Tongue cuts into your leg with no show socks and it really sucks cuz that's what I prefer wearing.

What the hell colorway :smh:

graffitis terrible, taipans terrible, mine greys terrible, pit vipers terrible

look nike. i'm here. i'm at the door. take my damn money. give me somethin

:rofl: :lol: :rofl:

send your $ to my PayPal account,,,i will give you better CW,,Nike should pay attention to this NT thread

Last edited:
mine greys look fine, better than that firework Hype joint. People reacting even before we see a clean pic. Basing opinion off of blurry IG filtered photos. :smokin

Go a couple pages back. There's been a clear image for days from dion waiters.

It's no good, bruh.

^Don't think it's the pythons.  I think it's these below, peep the red heel cup:

Pic from Dion Waiters' twitter btw

Actually the mine greys are the shoes on the far right..with the red heel cup....aka "mine grey/purple/red/black"....those are them folks!...NOW THATS A BEAUTIFUL LAKER COLORWAY HUH?..LOL..SMH

those 3 CW looks good to me :rofl:,,im telling you,,ima be broke before Nike decided to release a Laker CW

Back
Top Bottom