OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

damn first the xmas now the mambacurials at the camarillo outlets too bad it was a size 9 
tired.gif

Alright...I've got to ask. How the hell do people wear their shoes with the laces so loose? I understand it's a fashion thing...but if I tried that, my shoe would be flopping off my heel every step I took.

Alright...I've got to ask. How the hell do people wear their shoes with the laces so loose? I understand it's a fashion thing...but if I tried that, my shoe would be flopping off my heel every step I took.
I've been wondering that too, but as for the 7's, I keep it manufacture the way it came in since I didn't balled in them and used for fashion and they fit too snug so no need to tied them unless I'm hooping in them....same goes for the 6's and 8's

roll.gif

:rofl:

Was just about to ask this. They're not even kinda loose. They're spaced all the hell out and laces aren't even knotted. The hell man.

like this:

Go .5 size lower and the shoe will fit snug. Then laces won't matter, you'd probably have to wear them like that picture because of how snug the shoe will feel on your feet.

You probably aren't buying the right shoe size then. Either that or you have an incredibly narrow foot. The Kobe line in general has been cut so narrow that it's more than likely that you're buying a 1/2 size too big. Even with the laces untied/loose the shoe shouldn't be flopping off your heel the way you described it

Last edited:

Go .5 size lower and the shoe will fit snug. Then laces won't matter, you'd probably have to wear them like that picture because of how snug the shoe will feel on your feet.
damn, if I go .5 lower my toe would hurt 
laugh.gif
... Im a size 9 but in kobes and kd's I have to get 9.5

Last edited:
If I ordered shoes from kicks crew, would I have to pay customs fees on top of shipping? And how about tax? I live in Cali.

If I ordered shoes from kicks crew, would I have to pay customs fees on top of shipping? And how about tax? I live in Cali.

No tax. Customs fees depends on if they mark the shipment as a gift or not. If not marked as a gift, customs can hit you with a fee. A friend of mine told me to email them to remind them to mark as gift as he said a few guys ordered from them recently and forgot to do so, and got hit with fees because they didn't mark as gift.

No tax. Customs fees depends on if they mark the shipment as a gift or not. If not marked as a gift, customs can hit you with a fee. A friend of mine told me to email them to remind them to mark as gift as he said a few guys ordered from them recently and forgot to do so, and got hit with fees because they didn't mark as gift.
Do you remember how much the customs fee was? Also, would XDR soles be good for indoor use?

Do you remember how much the customs fee was? Also, would XDR soles be good for indoor use?

I honestly don't know as he didn't go into detail on the fees. I can't say if XDRs are good for indoor as my basketball playing days are behind me. Perhaps someone who hoops in em can chime in....

They don't make a 13.5...plus I like to actually have room to wiggle my toes. A proper shoe fit should have about 3/8-1/2 inch of space. I have fairly narrow "Egyptian" style feet, and my toes are heavily tapered. My big toe is like 2 1/2 inches long and my pinky toe is barely 3/4 of an inch. That's why KD is my man because his shoes fit perfectly
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom