OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Order update for my Kicks Crew order of the BHMs and XMAS, it shipped yesterday, both size 9.5. Figured I'd let you guys know as I know some folks had issues with cancellation and what not.

yep,, i have the same issue
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Loosen up the top eyelet , or don't use the top eyelet. It makes a big difference . Don't seem to have this problem after doing. Also it takes some time for the tongue  to soften .

Awesome, full shozoko's too!!!

Yea, I'm excited. I didn't get back into shoes until earlier this year but not in time for many of the best 8 releases. So I missed a lot of them, so now I have to pay a tax for that but I'm just happy to end up with all these great releases. 10 years from now I'll have a ton of "OG" releases as the kids say.

Hope this isn't 100% true, Mambacurials had no snake around the shozoku and released, also neither does inlines/homes/amnesty's......a lot of us are wanting those to release

I won't say it's 100% true BUT a good majority of the unreleased (as of now) PEs like inlines, homes, amnesties don't have the snake. I'm not talking about MCs or Sparks. I own the homes which just has the shozoku, no snake.

I hope we get a sweet cw soon.  I'm debating picking up the graffiti's since they are still available lol.

They were a little bit more limited than a normal GR, but they weren't as limited as the All Stars for example.
I dont believe that... its just that the easters were the 1st kobe 8 to get the most attention being that the majority of the public were feeling the easter theme on them the most then on the other 2 sig shoes

bad comparison the Fades have the softest tongue next to the elites... wear any other 8 and id believe you
tongue.gif
my elite socks are like that too when i first put on the shoe. however....as i play, the tongue drifts to the side and gets tucked under the ankle area. lol...

If you're wearing them casually, don't lace em up all the way to the top. If you're wearing them during ball, wear higher socks.

Other than the tongue shifting and being uncomfortable, the sock liner by the heel pills. They could have avoided this by using the rubber like material that was used on the Mambacurials.

If you're wearing them casually, don't lace em up all the way to the top. If you're wearing them during ball, wear higher socks.

This.

Always wear no shows casually and never got irritated by the tongue. Hooped in em once with no shows and felt it, switched to longer socks while hooping and never felt it again

And the tongue moving to the side only really happens on both my exts. Pretty annoying but the design and comfort make up for it 8)

I wear no shows all the time as well. Tongue of the 8s don't bother me at all. I don't lace them to the top either.

People like 4wrestling MAKE ME SICK.

Let me just cop that last 8 from Kicks-Crew for $300 and I'll put it up on eBay for $588 too because I'm lame!!!
I'll be sure you're the first person I show the PayPal receipt when I sell them.

Sad that another man can make you feel sick.

This shirt is dope too bad its only for boys.  Reminds me of MF DOOM and when kobe wore his face mask.

Back
Top Bottom