OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Print is nice but they look like my purple fades

I wanna see that with a black upper and gold print design :smile:

MC and Purple fades were too loud for me but the pit vipers are in between, gonna have to see them in person. Pattern reminds me of video game pixels.

Them joints are crazy..

Still on the hunt for some Blue glows. 
mean.gif

I'm mad that they didn't let me stack my reward with the bday coupon when I got my green PP today
I'm mad that they didn't let me stack my reward with the bday coupon when I got my green PP today

Yea they wouldn't let me either today for the sulfurs. It's sucks that you can no longer use VIP rewards stacked with one purchase. I think it's bs considering we earned them by purchasing stuff.

You can find sulfurs for cheaper, if you're lucky.... Don't miss out on em for that price if you really want em tho.

Supernaturals with or without sports pack?
Gotcha, and please forgive my ignorance, but what is the sports pack?  I'm wondering if I have to ask, it probably doesn't have it.

You can find sulfurs for cheaper, if you're lucky.... Don't miss out on em for that price if you really want em tho.

Supernaturals with or without sports pack?
Gotcha, and please forgive my ignorance, but what is the sports pack?  I'm wondering if I have to ask, it probably doesn't have it.
its the extra sensors n stuff. There's regular version, and sports pack. Sports pack costs more, like $20.

its the extra sensors n stuff. There's regular version, and sports pack. Sports pack costs more, like $20.
Gotcha, I wear them just for casual wear, so the extras are pretty much useless for me.  Let's assume no sports pack, what do you think of the $190 tag?

So I was reading the comments on those pit vipers and the guy who bought them said they release in October and another guy says September. I'm thinking those maybe the ones for the Halloween pack or whatever

Pit Vipers or whatever they end up getting called are ok. Really hope those aren't the "Purple Dynasties" though...

Actually the nike plus is actually like 50-60 dollars more. I got the kobe 8 asg with sports pack and it was 240 instead of 180 for the asg w/o the sports pack

Not sure if posted already but a display of laker colorways including the homes and that light prole sole elite

Nike/Kobe stop playing with us dammit, we are tired of seeing the Homes & Inlines in various displays. Will you release the damn shoe and take my $140 already.

Back
Top Bottom