OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the platinum on these
smokin.gif

wuhhh how? 135?
mad.gif
(
ebay!
All these posts about you guys paying these high prices for the MC's, thats crazy! Where were you all on RD?? I got mine for $76 with ease... On RD btw.
$76 retail tag? I highly doubt footlocker let you stack bday coupon and 3+ rewards cards for such a limited release and Niketown's don't have any sort of coupons.  Only other way to acquire them (or any other Kobe 8) for that price is either through swoosh account (which a lot of us don't have access to and I believe MC's weren't even available through swoosh) or through resellers (which is what a lot of us did, but not for that price). Obtaining them for that price is cool, but then the whole "On RD btw" point is mute.  Not saying you're lying, but please enlighten us as to how you managed to swing that price.

He got em from the ES...

And it's up to manager/employee if they allow any discounts...

When I bought pythons on RD, dude told me no to bday coupon... Walked through the mall little more, dude chased me down and told me it was a go...

He got em from the ES...

And it's up to manager/employee if they allow any discounts...

When I bought pythons on RD, dude told me no to bday coupon... Walked through the mall little more, dude chased me down and told me it was a go...

Gotcha......ES would make more sense. :rolleyes

^ THIS.....
because FTL policy to my knowledge is no DCs on Kobes ON RD. ESPECIALLY on QS releases.
Not familiar with FTL policy but I recently used the $10 coupon sent via email for signing up to VIP on the PP Kobes, and the BDay coupon on the Glows.  Also plan to use my $15 VIP reward on Kobes this Sat of which the Manager is aware and he didnt inform me its a no go.

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

walked into a couple of nike stores in shanghai, all of them got ones yall fiending for sitting. easy cops
smokin.gif
Your post should be considered cruel and unusual punishment for any Kobe 8 Fan.  It should be immediately deleted from any record or view.  You made a grown man cry, I hope you're happy.  

I'm mad that they didn't let me stack my reward with the bday coupon when I got my green PP today
They can break that rule if they want?  Because i seem to recall on all Footlocker coupons (rewards included), it states they cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.

Not familiar with FTL policy but I recently used the $10 coupon sent via email for signing up to VIP on the PP Kobes, and the BDay coupon on the Glows.  Also plan to use my $15 VIP reward on Kobes this Sat of which the Manager is aware and he didnt inform me its a no go.

Who knows brother. I'm not the resident expert on the policy I just know FTL makes up crap as time goes along. I know initially you could get DCs on the Kobes on RD. Once the popularity exploded, FTL said no DCs on RD. like S Dubl said though, they usually leave it up to the store manager on the discounts.

Who knows brother. I'm not the resident expert on the policy I just know FTL makes up crap as time goes along. I know initially you could get DCs on the Kobes on RD. Once the popularity exploded, FTL said no DCs on RD. like S Dubl said though, they usually leave it up to the store manager on the discounts.
Gotcha.  If they suddenly decide to strictly enforce that rule, all of my VIP rewards will basically be useless.  As the majority of shoes I purchase are on release date and as of late, are Jordans, or Kobes.  Guess I could use them for the odd Air Force pickup here and there, but it definitely would make them near useless.

so you guys are using terms like RD and ES, can someone clarify as to what that means?

Looking for some advice guys, I'm looking to pick up a pair of Kobe 8 Blue Glows... What would be a fair price range for a Deadstock pair?  In your opinions, of course.

Your post should be considered cruel and unusual punishment for any Kobe 8 Fan.  It should be immediately deleted from any record or view.  You made a grown man cry, I hope you're happy.  

:lol: aside from mambacurials and fireworks, up to this point everything has been easily obtainable

laugh.gif
aside from mambacurials and fireworks, up to this point everything has been easily obtainable
Yes, easily obtainable for those into Kobe 8s immediately when they started dropping.  But this one guy I know took a looooooooooong break from shoes and just recently got back into it, so many and I mean MANY of those shoes on that list he missed out on.  Thus the tears.... FML.  

Looking for some advice guys, I'm looking to pick up a pair of Kobe 8 Blue Glows... What would be a fair price range for a Deadstock pair?  In your opinions, of course.
I would say between $175 to $200. 

I saw a pair at a consignment shop in Philly going for $200, size 11.

Wrong thread bro.

Blue Glows....Retail
Any advice on where they would still be available retail?  Cuz buying em aftermarket from somewhere like ebay, retail would mean seller loses money after fees/shipping.  I was under the impression they were sold out?

Back
Top Bottom