OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Any advice on where they would still be available retail?  Cuz buying em aftermarket from somewhere like ebay, retail would mean seller loses money after fees/shipping.  I was under the impression they were sold out?

I'd try some FB groups. eBay is a lose-lose about 80% of the time.

:lol: aside from mambacurials and fireworks, up to this point everything has been easily obtainable

Like the BHMs? Or the Easters initially? I remember initially having to settle for a smaller size. Obviously, they restocked it and we had Lithuania.

There were a few other color ways that didn't sit depending on your area (VBs, Purple, etc).

so i tried id'ing the kobes so they look like the platinum inlines you see on the pic. it looks pretty cool lol. now all i gotta do is buy them =( why make it so hard on me nike?

He got em from the ES...

And it's up to manager/employee if they allow any discounts...

When I bought pythons on RD, dude told me no to bday coupon... Walked through the mall little more, dude chased me down and told me it was a go...

Thank you sir.

Yes i know quite a few people in good places.

Thanks for the opinions and assistance all who chimed in.  Ended up grabbing the Blue Glows for $175.  I don't think $25/$26 over retail (after original tax) is too bad.  I love the blue and unfortunately wasn't active into kicks when they dropped. Addiction to the Kobe 8 temp soothed.... On to the next Hit.

Thanks for the opinions and assistance all who chimed in.  Ended up grabbing the Blue Glows for $175.  I don't think $25/$26 over retail (after original tax) is too bad.  I love the blue and unfortunately wasn't active into kicks when they dropped. Addiction to the Kobe 8 temp soothed.... On to the next Hit.
that was fast lol. i hope i can find shoes like that =P

Retail for any Kobe 8 would be a fair price, but that doesn't make it the going rate. I was just as surprised as most of you when I saw the blue glows going for $200. It seems as though every reseller jacks up the prices, and eventually someone will buy them.. 

WOAHHHH

a87b2be20a0711e3a61a22000a9e06f0_7.jpg

Retail for any Kobe 8 would be a fair price, but that doesn't make it the going rate. I was just as surprised as most of you when I saw the blue glows going for $200. It seems as though every reseller jacks up the prices, and eventually someone will buy them.. 
Asking price, and what they're selling/sold for are two different things...

And blue glows sat (probably still sitting some places) long enough that many people picked them up with some type of discount, i. e. bday coupon, rewards, employee appreciation, or mark downs... So most sellers can probably sell for retail shipped, or plus shipping and still make a few $$s. Be patient, and negotiate with sellers before jumping the gun unless you just have $$ to blow...

that was fast lol. i hope i can find shoes like that =P
Lol, yea.  Already had found them, but wanted to get the highly informative and respected opinions of the fine folks here at NikeTalk before pulling the trigger.

Now that I got that one out of the way, what do you guys think of Sulfurs for $190 and Supernaturals for $190?  Rape, or fair?

You can find sulfurs for cheaper, if you're lucky.... Don't miss out on em for that price if you really want em tho.

Supernaturals with or without sports pack?

Blue Glows are my favorite colorway and then the Red Camo's 
smokin.gif

Everyone else hypes up the MC's, BHM's, X-mas's, and Easters but they just don't appeal to me as much for some reason

I'm all in on the pit vipers if released. i'd like to see that upper as an id option along with a solid upper already!

Last edited:
Blue Glows are my favorite colorway and then the Red Camo's 
smokin.gif

Everyone else hypes up the MC's, BHM's, X-mas's, and Easters but they just don't appeal to me as much for some reason
the first red color way, year of the snake are my favories.. i have been looking for those for my size since they came out... 9.5

Back
Top Bottom