OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

These are better than the fireworks but still, why purple? If you're gonna give us purple at least make it a laker cw. Stop with these shenanigans nike. With that said.. These will be copped. Lol

Theyre nice to me, but I'm not feeling em like some of y'all...
That's cool, everyone has different taste and opinions.  It's what makes sneakers so interesting as one mans fav sneaker the next guy can just be like it's ok.  I'm def in the category of LOVING it.

WOAHHHH

a87b2be20a0711e3a61a22000a9e06f0_7.jpg

Aaand it continues. After being uninspired by the IX prototype, I was looking into using my FTL rewards on the older color ways I haven't picked up... blue glows, milksnakes.

But. I'm diggin these.

And amnesties. And platinum/white homes. And I still need to ID a pair. And my gf can do that custom galaxy print on the supernaturals. And this is getting ridiculous lol. FML

another awesome looking colorway, so much potential with this silhouette and with the EM.  **** the 9, just keep making new 8 colors all year!

BTW these can't be the chlorine blues, because the chlorine blues were listed as Elites if i remember correctly

Last edited:
Gotcha, I wear them just for casual wear, so the extras are pretty much useless for me.  Let's assume no sports pack, what do you think of the $190 tag?
Nah, $190 is pretty steep.. I got two different pairs off eBay for $160 shipped... No Sports Pack, though!

Got headphones so I wont be getting the graffitis this week, I get next week, so if their not sold out, ill might get them. Wouldnt be upset if I miss out..

I knew those would look great with black laces ...I want to see the red ones with black ,bet they look good too . Thanks for posting !

Back
Top Bottom