OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

nice to see pics from the Vault. I wasn't out there today but how was it?

more pics of the socks! Only one kind this time?

They had a pair for each shoe (lebron, kd, and KOBE) Not that many people showed up. I showed up with a friend and my girl, and we were the last people to be issued wristbands. We were 50, 51, and 52.

I would say that about 10-15 of those wristbands were issued to kids that were there with their parents and to some tourists. None of those had intentions to buy, they were just there for the experience I guess...lol...

If only every release there was this chill.

Well, we've hit 1000 pages. Definitely a comeback year for Kobes and a big upgrade over the VIIs IMO. Here's hoping we have a few more nice colorways coming out for this shoe.

Last edited:
Just did a few Lace Swaps/ Sock Swaps and got my own inspired Bruce Lee colorway going... :smokin :pimp: :nthat:

EDIT- I Made The 1,000 Page... Nice!!

Last edited:
so what's next? besides the n7/crayola/wtk, unconfirmed and slated for 4/15, there are no confirmed April colorways, aside from the Elite on 4/27. there's even a lull for leaked photos. maybe it's designed for us to digest the released colorways, giving us no choice to buy a colorway that "grew on us." I know the time between the sulphur and python made me want the sulphurs just because they were there. then there was a barrage of blue followed immediately by yots/volt weekend. all I know is this 8 business is getting the best of me.

Copped my first pair of kobes yesterday. I'm not the biggest kobe fan but I definitely slept on this shoe til my homeboy put me onto them . Now I want dam near every colorway that's out !

Happy 1000 pages! Question how do you guys pack your shoes in your suitcases? I usually pack it in the box but the sports pack kobe box is huge

Back
Top Bottom