OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Damn I missed the 1000th page.
But either way, I want the shoe associated with those socks. Either the fades or the assist/inlines.

Damn, most sizes in that sock are sold out on NDC already. SMH. I wouldnt touch them anyway, slippery *** sock. Bought a pair of heather grey/purple elite socks that came out a couple months back, those are :smokin

I was super salty missing out on the Easters on basically every site. All the FTL pretty much no chance.

Wake up this morning my girl sends me this text

She got them for retail!

Great...lets get the easters out of the way and on to the ones I and many others hoping to release...

Last edited:
i think 2 weeks is mandatory or else they wont be able to pull any from their system.

if u mean 41 pairs? my local champs got 36 pairs.

the rest of what you said i dont understand.

He said 41 was what ftl use for their gr sku. Can't post the pic my phone is letting me but His ig is freshkicks23 he's cool he gets shoes and charges retail + ship. I think I stock located my sister the Jordan 4 cherries the next weekend after they came out with no problem dude was cool and everything.

Last edited:
She's a keeper bro! Better put a ring on it, congrats on getting your pair.
haha, no doubt and thanks.  i struck out on xmas, and bhm, so its nice to actually get a pair for retail.   it seems half the ppl who copped are just reselling.

I failed getting the Easter's from JJ at midnight but managed to get one later in the afternoon when my size randomly popped up. They arrived today (Saturday). The next day! How is that even possible? :smokin

Last edited:
man the 8's stay selling out! kobes never used to be this way, guess the 8's are being done properly this time around.

I failed getting the Easter's from JJ at midnight but managed to get one later in the afternoon when my size randomly popped up. They arrived today (Saturday). The next day! How is that even possible? :smokin

JJ sent me a couple emails saying I still had a pair in my cart...

When I went to check both times, JJ said my cart was empty.

Managed to grab em the next morning tho, so it all worked out.

Last edited:
haha, no doubt and thanks.  i struck out on xmas, and bhm, so its nice to actually get a pair for retail.   it seems half the ppl who copped are just reselling.
Is that a fact? can you back up your statement because that is a pretty bold statement. I know there's a few bad apple here and there but I think majority of who post here are true Kobe fans and if not are true sneakerheads. IMO
Why not? You can ID something similar if not better than Xmas but you can't do that with these Easters. Just my opinion...
ID ing something similar to Xmas is trying hard IMO. still not going to be the same, to me that is settling.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-690062/pgid-660349

Not sure if this has been posted but NDC just put out kobe socks for what might be the purple gradients...... Could it be? :D

you guys are taking everything as a sign that the pruple gradients are releasing.

these are the socks to match the Easters. court purple/laser purple are in the Easter color description.

and remember, when they released the red camo and grey/volt, they also got socks to match even though there was a full logo on the back.

Congrats on 1000 I bearly started to follow this forum and already have 3 kobe this month . Loving the shoe . This year I think going from jordans to kobe 8 ..

I know you lose on tax and shipping, but I hope you guys are sending pairs with cracked plate back to Nike. They should almost recall, and replace pairs like that.
You think they would still take back my ZKV DKs? Probably too long ago huh?

you guys are taking everything as a sign that the pruple gradients are releasing.

these are the socks to match the Easters. court purple/laser purple are in the Easter color description.

and remember, when they released the red camo and grey/volt, they also got socks to match even though there was a full logo on the back.
I disagree with you... its definitely for a new CW that someone posted they had the exact color descriptions as the socks do... the give away imo is that those socks have blackened blue as.one of the colors aswell...

Is that a fact? can you back up your statement because that is a pretty bold statement. I know there's a few bad apple here and there but I think majority of who post here are true Kobe fans and if not are true sneakerheads. IMO
ID ing something similar to Xmas is trying hard IMO. still not going to be the same, to me that is settling.

Not necessarily reading into the socks, the purple on the shozoku doesn't even match the purple on the easters or the purple gradients. For the other socks, didn't the shozoku match the back stripes? maybe the socks are for future releases idk...but it is fun to speculate...

Last edited:
OK I'm about to give In and ID a chaos pair..

Or these?

I think I'm leaning towards the 6 chaos color blocking..

Sorry for the phone screenshots :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom