OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike, if you are listening,PLEASE make the following Kobe 8 colorways:

0) SOUTH BEACH!!!

1)Lower Merion

2) Kay Yow

3) Invisibility Cloak

4) A NEW Barcelona Colorway (NOT CRAYOLA)

5) A primarily white/ light grey colorway that is not Laker based (sorta like inlines which I love)

Lastly, please release my PURPLE FADES!!!

And get rid of the clear sole N7/Crayola/Ugly colorway too, no offense to anyone who likes em

Not necessarily reading into the socks, the purple on the shozoku doesn't even match the purple on the easters or the purple gradients. For the other socks, didn't the shozoku match the back stripes?

the back of the gray/volt has a silver logo, but the socks have a volt logo. so, no, they didn't match.

[rule]Nike, if you are listening,PLEASE make the following Kobe 8 colorways:

0) SOUTH BEACH!!!
1)Lower Merion
2) Kay Yow
3) Invisibility Cloak
5) A primarily white/ light grey colorway that is not Laker based (sorta like inlines which I love)

Lastly, please release myPURPLE FADES!!!

And get rid of the clear sole N7/Crayola/Ugly colorway too, no offense to anyone who likes em
And a nerf and weatherman colorway too :smokin

:stoneface:

If Nike is going to reuse any hyped colorways, they should use colorways that were used on the Kobe line.

Nike, if you are listening,PLEASE make the following Kobe 8 colorways:

0) SOUTH BEACH!!!

1)Lower Merion

2) Kay Yow

3) Invisibility Cloak

Lastly, please release my PURPLE FADES!!!

why would they release a south beach colorway???

I'd rather have the white/grey upper and purple sole than the purple fades. Those are fire to me

carpe diem please! a proper one. smh.

also... can't wait for the purp FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES! or the Inlines. whatever it is.
first time I'll be this excited for a GR in the middle of a sig's run. :smh: :x :pimp:

I was super salty missing out on the Easters on basically every site. All the FTL pretty much no chance.

Wake up this morning my girl sends me this text

She got them for retail![/quot:smokine]

that means she's a keeper

i got red laces on the chaos ID and i hate them, wish i had gotten volt :smh:

someone needs to help me find a pair of Kobe laces in volt

555035-302 Not sure if that's it but that numbers on my box
That's the Nike product code. The sku is on pairs from footlocker/champs/foot action (each store has their own) its on a little white sticker, normally on the side of the lid on the box.

[rule]Nike, if you are listening,PLEASE make the following Kobe 8 colorways:

0) SOUTH BEACH!!!
1)Lower Merion
2) Kay Yow
3) Invisibility Cloak

Lastly, please release myPURPLE FADES!!!

no.

instead of re-using old colourways that have been hyped up to the ******g MAX (south beach, barcelona's especially), let's see something new

i've been wearing these casual, but i finally had a chance to play in them.
at the 20 minute mark, my right foot started sliding in the shoe.
anyone else?

Slipping seemed to only be a problem from the Kobe system socks. What type of sock you using? Was it mostly polyester/nylon blend? They def seem to react funny to the insole until it gets broken in.

I am wearing the nike elite basketball socks. I would think they are the same as the kobe socks since it is jsut a logo change.
I guess I'll havta try to ear some simple nike dri-fit.
Did a quick skim and it seems like it doesn't happen too often.

Barcelona VIs were OK (doubt Id buy either even if I had chance at retail), but the VIIs were horrible. If they released as gr in the states, barca branded or not, they would have sat.

N7 is not associated with the Kobe line in any way...

Time for everybody to come up witj a new nickname...
Since I like foolin with nicknames....

Melted Crayon Box

Play-dohs

Toddler Watercolors

Monet's

John Marin's (famous abstract watercolor artist)

Osh Kosh's

Hippy Coucous

Execution of the easters is undeniable..

I knew these would be my first Kobes ever when I saw pics..

Didn't know how these would fit..

So I had my boy pick up 2 pairs on military discount..

Yesterday was a good day 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom