OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was saying the exact same thing. But people have to feel the urge to buy the latest release and everyone jumped on the Kobe's cause they was the best looking out the pack
Nike knows what they're doing by spacing the releases out. Just long enough for you to be jonesing for the next release, but not long enough for you to forget about em....

I loved the Easters since day 1 of the pics and vid dropping, and I'm glad I was able to cop from NDC this a.m.

But this waiting for them to get here sucks.

DSG order says item located. Hopefully it ships Monday. Otherwise, I went to the mall to see if i could check them out in person.

None found :/

hopefully they come thru for u bigj. they left me hangin for 3 days on the red camos saying the item was located and then cancelled it without even notifying me. if i hadnt been checking the status i still wouldnt know what was going on.

Im just waiting on that solid black upper with the puple sole

And

To see what the white metallic gold & black elits gonna look like

nice pickups

i hate to admit it, but im beginning to cop accessories with my shoes now

i used to be strict about just getting the shoe, but now since i buy most shoes to hoop in, i always end up getting a pair of socks

nice pickups

i used to be strict about just getting the shoe, but now since i buy most shoes to hoop in, i always end up getting a pair of socks
I just get matching gear. 
will never do that

too matchy, like you officially have no style/creativity in your fit, and im not about to waste my money on an overpriced regular screenprint shirt

premium socks, yes

gear, do you fam, but not over here

will never do that

too matchy, like you officially have no style/creativity in your fit, and im not about to waste my money on an overpriced regular screenprint shirt

premium socks, yes

gear, do you fam, but not over here
Not COMPLETE matching gear. It gets pricey, but just Kobe gear to go with anything. 
happy.gif

soooooo does anybody know where I can get the kobe sulfer socks?? the ones to complete the shozoko?? after looking at my ext and now my easters I want the full logo (Nike got us all with the okii doke... now I gotta buy socks to complete the damn shoes logo) :smh:

Last edited:
Not sure if serious..

I can too make a blog post, name is n7 kobe 8, upload that gross pic, and put tags on the webpage so google finds it.

People are just naming them the n7s just because. Simple as that.

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

State Farm has taught me differently...

Last edited:
soooooo does anybody know where I can get the kobe sulfer socks?? the ones to complete the shozoko?? after looking at my ext and now my easters I want the full logo (Nike got us all with the okii doke... now I gotta buy socks to complete the damn shoes logo) :smh:

The easters already have the full logo, as for the socks check your local footlocker or go on ebay

nice pickups

I agree! The backpack was at the clearance Nike Outlet for $40 compared to MSRP $110!

The easters already have the full logo, as for the socks check your local footlocker or go on ebay

yea I no easters do... thats y Im looking like my sulfers r missing something.. and its the logo lol.. messed up **** about it is the damn socks arent 3m.. so only half my logo is gonna glow :smh:

Back
Top Bottom