OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Kind of a noob question to ask, but anyone know if any site still has the Easters for retail? Had a cousin who really wanted a pair and couldn't get a hold of me this morning to tell me to get him a pair....

What do you think of that backpack? Been thinking about something like that for the gym instead of my duffle bag but was afraid my size 13s wouldn't fit in that outside mesh. No way I'd put my kicks in my bag after balling for 2 hours.
The bag is LEGIT! But I found it at the Nike Clarence Store for ggggg$40
happy.gif
. Built en cooler and the ball/shoe holder is pretty dope, it'll fit your size 13 no issue, but true after balling after 2 hours, it does have outside pockets, I did see them at the FT HOH when I got my Easters.

Kind of a noob question to ask, but anyone know if any site still has the Easters for retail? Had a cousin who really wanted a pair and couldn't get a hold of me this morning to tell me to get him a pair....
Not for MSRP, your best bet is to call around stores.

Stuck to my word and didn't spend any money on the Easters.... Instead swapped w/ the homie (geoff) and got my pair 8)
Thanks Geoff for the swap, always good catching up. Good to have friends that look out for each other...:nthat:

Last edited:
I was saying the exact same thing. But people have to feel the urge to buy the latest release and everyone jumped on the Kobe's cause they was the best looking out the pack
Can't speak for anyone else but personally I wasn't a fan of the early samples didn't care for the purple swoosh, lavender eyelets or what looks like green on the toe guard on the mesh... so when I saw what was actually releasing and the detail in the hits of the leather and midsole... and some on feet pics... I def got sucked... maybe doesn't hurt that I decided to pass on the upcoming releases I was on the fence about (grape5/bugs8) so I figured one more kobe 8 then I'm gonna chill for a few months.  I'm very happy with my lil Kobe 8 collection, do wish I had the christmas's but I'm fine with the BHM, ASG, EAS (it needed an acronym, it felt left out)... and will prolly end up gettin the xmas's with a trade down the road.

Just figured I share this bit of info... supposely there were some size 7s (and GS) made in the easter kobe according to 1 popular youtuber....

also just thought I share... just got my sulfers in.... smh FTL Corp with this stupid Bag Of Death ****!!! :smh:

cant stack more then 1 box on it due to it leaning like its about to crumble and rip >:

Last edited:
also just thought I share... just got my sulfers in.... smh FTL Corp with this stupid Bag Of Death ****!!! :smh:

cant stack more then 1 box on it due to it leaning like its about to crumble and rip >:
I hate those bags. i tend to stick w/ NDC only.. even Euro ships out better than those bags..

will never do that

too matchy, like you officially have no style/creativity in your fit, and im not about to waste my money on an overpriced regular screenprint shirt

premium socks, yes

gear, do you fam, but not over here
Agreed. Reminds of a the guy who bought the camo foamposites, camo socks, camo hat and a camo Nike shirt.  Now you're just feeding the machine, and lack your own individual style. I prefer to dress myself, and not let Nike dress me. 

The teal color kills them for me.
Agreed. Not a fan. I think if it was black (instead of teal), it could've looked nicer. 
wouldn't be much of an "Easter" shoe then would it...one thing for sure is the tongue was definitely a nice surprise. look/feel better than my xmas and black ext pair. glad i swapped for them. first Lakers CW (both purple/yellow) of the kobe 8s, the sulfers were straight black/yellow.

Last edited:
14 hours after purchase, I still cant stop staring at my Easters.

I hope NikeID releases a solid-colored snake skin or yots pattern upper so I can ID a Bruce Lee Kobe 8.

14 hours after purchase, I still cant stop staring at my Easters.

I hope NikeID releases a solid-colored snake skin or yots pattern upper so I can ID a Bruce Lee Kobe 8.
LOL! I'm with you along my other 6 Kobe 8's! My Christmas are on the way too! Super Stoked bring my count to 8 KOBE'S :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom