OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Easters are sitting at my local footlocker. Went to check them out but im thinking about getting the pythons instead. Maybe hold out and get them on sale? They are sitting online in my size

mean.gif
LOL...Bro, I closed that window a long time ago. I thought about keepin it up, but I said F This!!!

Anybody have the FTL SKU for the "Supernaturals" handy?? heading to my local FTL tomorrow for a stock locate :nerd:

Would lebron x corks for all three shoes (kd v, lebron x low, kobe viii) from todays easter pack be a fair trade?

Last edited:
Would lebron x corks for all three shoes (kd v, lebron x low, kobe viii) from todays easter pack be a fair trade?
not really . Only one from the easter pack that isn't sitting are the kobe's so the others aren't much in terms of value

No way I would trade my Corks for the Easter Pack.

But if you're the one getting the Corks, and you can find someone to do that trade, go for it.

Especially if you really want the Corks.

Anybody have the FTL SKU for the "Supernaturals" handy?? heading to my local FTL tomorrow for a stock locate :nerd:
check eBay, there's probably a listing or so with box tag pics that might have the sku with it.

if both parties think its fair, then yeah it's fair.

Weeks ago, Easters were ugly. LMAO at NT. Always scrambling before RD running with the hype.
I was saying the exact same thing. But people have to feel the urge to buy the latest release and everyone jumped on the Kobe's cause they was the best looking out the pack

Wonder if Kobe wears the Easters tomorrow... Could technically be an away colorway.

Back
Top Bottom