OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

teal/purp always reminds of the aqua viii
those socks look better then the previous nike elite socks but im done with those elites, sticking with elite kobes or NBA socks
smokin.gif

hope the kids around my way aren't on spring break friday. i'm trying to be in and out of the store in 3 minutes.
lol kids around me already start there spring break tomorrow XD hope we dont gotta work on friday or work half the day lol

Can't wait for these Easters. Glad my local mall is getting them and should be an easy pick up since I have the day off of work for Good Friday (sometimes corporate jobs are sweet!).

On FootLockers release calendar they show the KOBE 8 SYSTEM FBRGLSS/BLK-CRT PRPL-LSR PRPL releasing on 03/29 but when you try and find what stores are releasing them, its not even an option in the drop down box...anybody have any info? Purple gradients are my favorite colorway so I am hoping I can just cop them and Easters at same store on release date.
Check here http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

They should be there as Nike Kobe 8 "Easter"

teal/purp always reminds of the aqua viii

Yeah these socks look much better than those nike elite catastrophes .. but these look like they too damn tight lol

PS - i hope duke loses in those ugly lebron moon boots. Had creighton beting them in my bracket anyway and no one wearing those sweet kobes makes me want them to lose even more

Stop with the good pics man :lol: every time I decide on the supernaturals over the Easters I see some good easter pics.
Easters>supernaturals easy. IMO shouldn't even need to think about it.

I disagree, but they're both great CW's and I don't think you could go wrong w/ either one.

Got my hands on GC versions of BHM's, Sulfurs, Pythons and Blue Corals finally, :D.

Wish they made Supernaturals w/ the full shozoku, :frown:.

Still undecided on the Xmas'...

One day I like them, and the next day I don't.

So i woke up 6am to grab the red camos just in case and didnt need to .. what ya think my chances will be of sleeping in and whenever i wake up still be able to grab the easters?

Yeah these socks look much better than those nike elite catastrophes .. but these look like they too damn tight lol

PS - i hope duke loses in those ugly lebron moon boots. Had creighton beting them in my bracket anyway and no one wearing those sweet kobes makes me want them to lose even more
lol im feeling the same way about duke losing due to them wearing the lebrons hahahaha

Mannnnn I'm in on the Easters! I was gonna pass but the pics are too clean man! If I pick these up then that is the final nail in the coffin for the Grape V's!

The only socks I match are with Nike Elite's.  Those aren't over the top, and it's actually the most comfortable socks you can wear with the Kobe 8's.  No slippage either like you get with the Kobe elites.  Besides, low tops + tube socks = looks boss as hell in my eyes. 

Last edited:
QFT. If your wearing elites just to match, you are a cornball.
So because someone wears a NY Knicks snapback, Orange crew neck, and Jordan 4 Cavs.  You're a cornball.  Okay.  LOL.

No different in that and wearing shorts, and a Nike Dri FIT Elite tube socks which actually SERVES A PURPOSE rather than to just "match".  It actually doesn't slip like the Kobe's do.  And try standing up for 8 hours a day in thin white socks from K-Mart.  Your ankles will be dead.  Nike Elite Dri FIT crew socks cost $14 for a reason.  because you actually don't have any pain after being active for 8+ hours a day.

Last edited:
QFT. If your wearing elites just to match, you are a cornball.

So because someone wears a NY Knicks snapback, Orange crew neck, and Jordan 4 Cavs.  You're a cornball.  Okay.  LOL.

No different in that and wearing shorts, and a Nike Dri FIT Elite tube socks which actually SERVES A PURPOSE rather than to just "match".  It actually doesn't slip like the Kobe's do.  And try standing up for 8 hours a day in thin white socks from K-Mart.  Your ankles will be dead.  Nike Elite Dri FIT crew socks cost $14 for a reason.  because you actually don't have any pain after being active for 8+ hours a day.

:smh: Kid cant even read

Looks like Btnc in the OC got both EXTs for sale in store as well. Hopefully some of you guys are in the area!
Thank you The S the L and I the M. I was able to go and pick up a pair. Rep 4 u 
nthat.gif

Also, the red suedes looked really good in person. I really disliked them, but damn seeing them in my hands gave me a 180. No way my lady would had let me pick up both pairs with her standing next to me when I bought them hah. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom