OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Some on feet.

What size are they? It's either the jeans or smaller shoe size that makes them look good, or both.

I agree, Easters>Supernaturals

Supernaturals are beautiful IMO, though, in my top 5 Kobe VIIIs. Wouldn't want to be without either of the two. Get em both if you can.

I agree, Easters>Supernaturals

Supernaturals are beautiful IMO, though, in my top 5 Kobe VIIIs. Wouldn't want to be without either of the two. Get em both if you can.
QFT i do believe the Easters look better then the supernaturals but supernaturals arent a an ugly CW.

Shoes are a size 11. Jeans are Levi 513 slim
Straight. Months ago I wasnt feeling the Easters cause of how the colors transitioned. But in person it actually works and makes for a truely unique shoe that has me fiending for the purple gradients that much more. The Easters are my new favorite out of the 5 pairs I own. Lmk if anyone has specific pics they want.

Shoes are a size 11. Jeans are Levi 513 slim
Straight. Months ago I wasnt feeling the Easters cause of how the colors transitioned. But in person it actually works and makes for a truely unique shoe that has me fiending for the purple gradients that much more. The Easters are my new favorite out of the 5 pairs I own. Lmk if anyone has specific pics they want.

Those being an 11 makes me so happy. Gives me hope that my 12s won't look like clown shoes.

Also, to the dude that was rocking the matching pattern socks... I would recommend not doing that. It's just my opinion, but it is a STRONG opinion.

Eastbay had a sz 11.5 Volt in stock yesterday so I pulled the trigger, now waiting for the UPS BAG OF DEATH to come this week...:smh:

how do you get the easter at footlocker/champs/footaction etc. is it all raffle? When do they do the drawing.. Im like 0-10 on all online ..FML.

how do you get the easter at footlocker/champs/footaction etc. is it all raffle? When do they do the drawing.. Im like 0-10 on all online ..FML.

My local foot action is doing first come first serve tickets for guaranteed pairs on Wednesday. It differs by store.

Back
Top Bottom